PO: Tonic Lemon Parade MOV

5 hours ago, NationallyFrightened said:

Hell yeah. A long awaited want. I’ve got the re-recorded acoustic one but the original recordings will be fantastic.

doesn’t MOV usually do a limited colored run? 

It’s been hit or miss lately on them. I’ve found most of the black releases wind up available on Amazon too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Post reviews if you got 'em.

I might've been overly optimistic about this one.... Figured they'd master for vinyl and ideally use the uncompressed mixes. In hindsight, our guy J.J. Puig probably bakes the compression into the tracks. 
What I'm saying is, MOV worked with what they had.... which is a still-very-compressed mix, and CD artwork blown up to vinyl size.

It definitely improves on my original CD, but that might just be because my table runs into a nice tube preamp, and my BR player runs into.... the receiver. Depending on your setup, not sure how much difference you'll notice over the $1 CD, or if it's worth $30 to compare.

13 minutes ago, filthyrich said:

Post reviews if you got 'em.

I might've been overly optimistic about this one.... Figured they'd master for vinyl and ideally use the uncompressed mixes. In hindsight, our guy J.J. Puig probably bakes the compression into the tracks. 
What I'm saying is, MOV worked with what they had.... which is a still-very-compressed mix, and CD artwork blown up to vinyl size.

It definitely improves on my original CD, but that might just be because my table runs into a nice tube preamp, and my BR player runs into.... the receiver. Depending on your setup, not sure how much difference you'll notice over the $1 CD, or if it's worth $30 to compare.

I haven't gotten anything from Bullmoose yet so we'll see. Hoping it sounds ok regardless

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, danyc said:

Preordered this from Popmarket and they totally screwed the pooch. I had to send them a note to find out they don't have it and it's backordered! Now it seems hard to find in stock anywhere. Sucks. 

I ended up with two copies because of panic preordering. If you are interested, I can do $43 shipped which covers my costs plus shipping to you in the U.S. Let me know if you are interested.