PO: Rammstein - Zeit

I assumed someone already posted this earlier in the week but I guess nobody did. 
preorders went up a few days ago. 

Standard black vinyl

Clear vinyl

Blue marble vinyl

I found the blue marble on Amazon.de but Amazon.com has also put some copies up. There is also a 10” single available. 

https://www.rammsteinshop.us/en/catalog/visuals-sounds/vinyl.html

Hope this one's gonna be better than the absolute turd that was their last album. I still don't understand why they haven't kept their old producer Jacob Hellner who produced all of their stuff until LIFAD, this guy really knew how to get the magic out of that band. Since they have started to work with Olsen Involtini they sound like every other generic industrial metal band.

3 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

I assumed someone already posted this earlier in the week but I guess nobody did. 
preorders went up a few days ago. 

Standard black vinyl

Clear vinyl

Blue marble vinyl

I found the blue marble on Amazon.de but Amazon.com has also put some copies up. There is also a 10” single available. 

https://www.rammsteinshop.us/en/catalog/visuals-sounds/vinyl.html

That blue marble sounds more like an eco pressing by the description "5-Colour Marbled Pressung (jede Vinyl ein Unikat" 5-Color marbled pressing (every LP is unique). 

I’d be impressed if it’s not, and they pull off some magic color mix that doesn’t look like turd

3 hours ago, Vega said:

Hope this one's gonna be better than the absolute turd that was their last album. I still don't understand why they haven't kept their old producer Jacob Hellner who produced all of their stuff until LIFAD, this guy really knew how to get the magic out of that band. Since they have started to work with Olsen Involtini they sound like every other generic industrial metal band.

😂😂 I actually loved the last album. Still need to track down a copy on vinyl, and the 7”. 

On 3/13/2022 at 7:51 PM, andrewlucas said:

😂😂 I actually loved the last album. Still need to track down a copy on vinyl, and the 7”. 

Yeah, I really enjoyed most of the self/untitled album, and LIFAD sounded so great to me after Reise, Reise and Rosenrot. Those two albums are easily my least favorite in their discography so far. Now I'm not super hyped on the new single so far, but I still think they'll deliver one more solid effort.

Edited by Kyte30351