Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends (20th Anniversary) LP w/ demos 10” (out 05/27)

https://seasickbham.com/products/taking-back-sunday-tell-all-your-friends-lp-red-smoke?_pos=1&_sid=bdcdf01b8&_ss=r

spacer.png

Looks to be sold out, just sharing so it's here. Either in case more come in stock or it hasn't even dropped yet

Edited by geezfools

1 hour ago, geezfools said:

https://seasickbham.com/products/taking-back-sunday-tell-all-your-friends-lp-red-smoke?_pos=1&_sid=bdcdf01b8&_ss=r

spacer.png

Looks to be sold out, just sharing so it's here. Either in case more come in stock or it hasn't even dropped yet

This isn't this pressing (og cover etc) 

I have a copy of the sixth press aqua green swirl marble if anyone wants it. IMO the best color variant of this album up this point. This one includes The Ballad of Sal Villanueva and doesn't include the demo disc you know you'd only spin like once and never touch again haha.

Edit: Gone.

Edited by wiscodeman

38 minutes ago, wiscodeman said:

I have a copy of the sixth press aqua green swirl marble if anyone wants it. IMO the best color variant of this album up this point. This one includes The Ballad of Sal Villanueva and doesn't include the demo disc you know you'd only spin like once and never touch it again haha.

Is that the iridescent one?

40 minutes ago, wiscodeman said:

I have a copy of the sixth press aqua green swirl marble if anyone wants it. IMO the best color variant of this album up this point. This one includes The Ballad of Sal Villanueva and doesn't include the demo disc you know you'd only spin like once and never touch it again haha.

PMed :)

54 minutes ago, trainsaw said:

Is that the iridescent one?

No, that's the eleventh pressing according to Discogs. The pics of that one look sweet though. Mine is more normal opaque marble style that's like aqua green with some black and white wisps. Discogs doesn't have any pics of it for some reason.

shouldnt this have just been 2 12inchers w. the 2nd LP being demos of the entire album instead of just a couple?

also i lost track of how many  colors this has... not sure why the topic creator like many others do not do their job after creating the topic to constantly update it with all colors, numbers, and links to where to buy.

1 hour ago, gutterball1 said:

shouldnt this have just been 2 12inchers w. the 2nd LP being demos of the entire album instead of just a couple?

also i lost track of how many  colors this has... not sure why the topic creator like many others do not do their job after creating the topic to constantly update it with all colors, numbers, and links to where to buy.

They only demoed 5 songs before recording the album.  The jacket to the 10” matches (one of the) OG covers to the demo.

also, I’m lazy.  Someone make a list and I’ll edit the post.  I’m honestly only in for the 4 bonus tracks digitally 😂 $4>$34

1 hour ago, gutterball1 said:

It's two pages. Just read.

On 3/23/2022 at 10:03 PM, gutterball1 said:

500 - Fog (Craft Recordings exclusive) SOLD OUT

1000 - Orange Crush (Brooklyn Vegan, Revolver, The Hard Times exclusive) SOLD OUT

1500 - Blue Smoke (webstore exclusive) SOLD OUT

1500 - Forest Green (tour exclusive, 750 available online) SOLD OUT

??? - Sangria (Urban Outfitters exclusive) SOLD OUT

??? - Black

Edited by meatrocket8

2 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Oh you people… buying the color that matches the artwork before the cheaper variant.

I honestly don't think the webstore variant is going to match the cover that well at all. 

I got this feeling it's going to be a lot more blue than expected! 

Edited by Sonorsaur