Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends (20th Anniversary) LP w/ demos 10” (out 05/27)

1 hour ago, Sonorsaur said:

I honestly don't think the webstore variant is going to match the cover that well at all. 

I got this feeling it's going to be a lot more blue than expected! 

Or that stupid shit that sometimes happens where the colors blend and what you get is some weird single-color blend of the two. I ordered the "fog" variant in hopes that it's a clear w/ white or black smoke-type thing. I guess we'll see if it's that or just gray.

1 hour ago, HardlineKid said:

Or that stupid shit that sometimes happens where the colors blend and what you get is some weird single-color blend of the two. I ordered the "fog" variant in hopes that it's a clear w/ white or black smoke-type thing. I guess we'll see if it's that or just gray.

I hate when that happens! I tend to stay away from the mix colours these days. 

From the mock up the webstore variant looks to be like a coke bottle clear with blue splatter but yet they call it 'blue smoke' if it is coke bottle that would be rad but I feel it will just be a clear with blue smoke or splatter and they would of mention coke bottle of it was. My first thoughts on the fog was it might be a cloudy clear with white smoke or something!? As you said I guess we can only wait and see! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 11:11 AM, Papercup said:

bummed I missed this 

Can’t imagine anyone that wants this is still looking for a copy, but the UO variant is back in stock.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/taking-back-sunday-tell-all-your-friends-20th-anniversary-edition-limited-2xlp?color=066&size=0000&fbclid=IwAR0KnRFDVzZoe0vkXxvnPD2T-owpYSGsvaupTJJ7Nj545lKOK5i9qTiSM3A

1 hour ago, itsWetWilly said:

I wonder why it's not shipping until September. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoever said they liked the gatefold packaging on this is out of their minds. Mine came slightly damaged in a way I've never seen before. Still in shrink, back part of gatefold in an arch over 3/4inch or so. I can't insert the inner sleeve back all the way because of the way the fold is done inside the 12" side. Has about 1mm of paper always sticking out and curling.