Soccer Mommy - Sometimes Forever (6/24)

UO accidentally put up a lavender variant this morning (it’s down now)

new video for the track Shotgun goes up at 2cst. So it will probably be announced then. 

so there will probably be a few variants if UO has one. Doesn’t VMP put out it’s weekly offerings on Wednesdays? 

Edited by timsimmons

2 hours ago, timsimmons said:

So the clear/pink on her website sold out (it appears it was /1000 along with the signed card) and they replaced it with a purple/black marble. 

Looks like it's still available.

https://bodega.lomavistarecordings.com/products/soccer-mommy-sometimes-forever-limited-edition-clear-pink-lp?_ga=2.243342662.2117719660.1648041350-127957836.1648041350

12 minutes ago, meatrocket8 said:

It says sold out.  Although I imagine this variant was /1000, there’s nothing definitive about that.  The website s said the first 1000 vinyl orders got a signed card.  So maybe there was /750 and the first /250 purples get one?

9 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

With no note of the autograph on the purple vinyl, I don't think 1000 of the pink/clear is unreasonable assumption. 

I know some redditors were saying there were 750 left 20 min or so after it went on sale. 

I imagine it was /1000.  Just couldn’t confirm it

5 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Have always avoided this because I thought the name was stupid. Finally giving it a chance and really digging it. Went with the version on Bandcamp.

yeah name is definitely uncomfortable to say out loud...

"Hey, what are you listening to these days"

"Soccer Mommy..."

36 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

It says sold out.  Although I imagine this variant was /1000, there’s nothing definitive about that.  The website s said the first 1000 vinyl orders got a signed card.  So maybe there was /750 and the first /250 purples get one?

It wasn't sold out when I posted the link. I was able to add a copy to my cart. Maybe it was a re-stock from a canceled order.