1 hour ago, rickker said:

So Amazon just delivered Iowa to my porch aaaaaand from the delivery photo they shipped the record in a plastic bag.

Fantastic.

They shipped me a Rolling Stones box set with only plastic wrap once.  That was super cute.  Fortunately I talked them in to basically giving it to me due to the box damage but still ridiculous.  

Edited by ZeroNowhere

3 hours ago, rickker said:

So Amazon just delivered Iowa to my porch aaaaaand from the delivery photo they shipped the record in a plastic bag.

Fantastic.

Mine is sitting in front of my door and from the delivery photo it looks like it's in a mailer. Maybe they shipped yours in a mailer IN a plastic bag. Fingers crossed.

4 hours ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Yep, I can confirm that my Iowa from Amazon was in a mailer inside a bag.  Thank god they didn't just put a record in a bag with no mailer.  I would've been pissed haha.

They've done it to me before! Seeing the bag on my porch this afternoon gave me flashbacks.

Recieved S/T yesterday and Iowa today, both from Amazon. They were packaged the same way, cardboard mailer in a plastic bag. Haven't opened them just yet though. Already had both these albums but my og Iowa's cover is severely beat up. Hopefully it sounds just as good as the original press. Will find out this weekend! 

Edited by pizza face

I’m kind of with you; espcially with how hard these have been to get previously. However,  I’m more of a ln old man scene kid at this point, so I never paid a whole lot of attention to Slipknot at first, because of the gimmicky nature of the band. Subliminal verses was the one that got me into them with the more dynamic songs with actual singing etc. which is the complete opposite of my younger self, but that’s the one that got me into them. So a few of the songs on the albums after that I’ve liked, including AHIG. I went ahead and bought the earlier albums, because of their previous scarcity. Stupid collector shit. Might as well get them all if I’m getting one. 

Edit: Now available for purchase on Amazon

Revolver sold out already. I found the placeholder on Amazon. Hopefully it pops up more places today.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0B18XYVLS/ref=sr_1_5?crid=HBFM83CXXTMR&keywords=slipknot+all+hope&qid=1652716115&s=music&sprefix=slipknot+all+hope%2Cpopular%2C48&sr=1-5

Edited by N8TRU

Anybody got a link to Bullmoose for All Hope Is Gone?
Got my copy of “Iowa” from Amazon on Friday but didn’t open it till now since I was out of town and it was R.A.P. Music by Killer Mike. Sooooo yeah now I’m out a copy of Iowa. So I definitely don’t want to go through Amazon again for any of these.

• Rottengoth changed the title to Slipknot - REPRESSES 2022 THREAD