Music Direct and Acoustic Sounds also has AHIG listed.  I went with my pre-order at Acoustic Sounds, I picked up something else in the same order to get that free shipping.

https://www.musicdirect.com/vinyl/Slipknot-All-Hope-Is-Gone-(Colored-Vinyl-2LP)

https://store.acousticsounds.com/d/169555/Slipknot-All_Hope_Is_Gone-Vinyl_Records

Finally spun S/T and agree that it is low.  Can’t complain much for $17.99 though.  I believe I had the original press of the cd and then a Japanese digipack with some bonus tracks too so, funnily enough, I’ve never heard this revised tracklist version of the album.  

Edited by hallowken78

On 5/20/2022 at 3:36 AM, hallowken78 said:

Finally spun S/T and agree that it is low.  Can’t complain much for $17.99 though.  I believe I had the original press of the cd and then a Japanese digipack with some bonus tracks too so, funnily enough, I’ve never heard this revised tracklist version of the album.  

So the track list on this new pressing is different from the others?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, erikness said:

So, there were rumors that Vol. 3 and All Hope Is Gone were cancelled. My Amazon Vol. 3 is still on track for June 28 shipping, but my Bullmoose All Hope Is Gone is delayed to December 31, 2025. This being put up is a good sign, no?

I think they'll happen. Roadrunner seems to be a little bit better at pressing vinyl the fans want. Especially after S/T and Vol 3 sold out with ease and they even greenlit colored second pressings for Turnstile's Glow On. Where did you see the rumors? Just curious.

1 hour ago, ejc625 said:

Something about that sticker in the top left "Colored Vinyl" and the like "tons of bonus tracks" thing just screams bootleg, but the color seems about right (and does look good). Curious if there has been a purple boot before.

Either way it better not get cancelled (also why would they turn down all that money?)

15 hours ago, N8TRU said:

I think they'll happen. Roadrunner seems to be a little bit better at pressing vinyl the fans want. Especially after S/T and Vol 3 sold out with ease and they even greenlit colored second pressings for Turnstile's Glow On. Where did you see the rumors? Just curious.

he probably saw it on this reddit thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/VinylReleases/comments/uqzqmk/slipknot_all_hope_is_gone_orange_vinyl/

i have a pre-order in for all hope is gone with acoustic sounds and it's not cancelled yet.