(hed) p.e. Broke announcement Friday

1 hour ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

In for Broke and the first album for sure!

I hope a vinyl reissue is actually what it is, must be something I'm less interested in like a tour to play the album in its entirety.  I know there was an original pressing from Japan but it's kinda pricey and I just never bothered to pony up and buy a copy.  I would also love the debut S/T album.  Really that one and Broke are the only albums of theirs I got into, after Broke they just kinda fell off for me.

Could go a nice colour option that has a bonus 7" with the hidden stuff on, because the album isn't the same without it. 

I'd definitely reconnect with some old pals if they toured it though. Broke was one of the best albums from that scene, imo. Be even better if they got the line up of the time back together. 

Form their Facebook: "Stoked to announce we have teamed up with our brothers in @dropoutkingsaz and @djlethalreal for a re-loaded version of Bartender dropping this Friday! When someone suggested we remake this (Hed) P.E classic, I initially couldn't wrap my brain around the idea because this track is so perfect. Then Staig and Eddie from Dropout Kings brought some new ideas to the table on how we could do a unique new take on the song. They brought that trap metal vibe to it and then DJ Lethal from House of Pain/Limp Bizkit added some scratches to bring this track to life and create a fucking rad version that stands next to the original. "

Maybe it's a re-recorded vinyl release? Not sure how I feel about that if true. 

Edited by pizza face