Repress: Death Cab For Cutie feat. Magik Magik Orchestra "Live 2012"

I've wanted this album for ages since I missed out on the RSD drop back in the day. Saw this tour when they came through Toronto. I've seen Death Cab at least ten times, this show with the Magik Magik Orchestra was brilliant! 

Indie exclusive limited to 2000

Street date is 5/20/2022

Onky link I can find so far for this. 

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/death-cab-for-cutie/live-2012

Edited by INRIhab

• INRIhab changed the title to Repress: Death Cab For Cutie feat. Magik Magik Orchestra "Live 2012"

On 4/6/2022 at 4:44 PM, Subdomestic said:

Also looking for a lead on this one....

I reached out to a couple local shops in Toronto and both have said they can't find the listing to place an order.

I was holding out for a Canadian listing as well. I was hoping Le Noise would out one up, but I made a preorder from a shop in Dallas, Texas since I just couldn't wait. I mean if one does pop up I'll jump in that instead. 

2 hours ago, INRIhab said:

I was holding out for a Canadian listing as well. I was hoping Le Noise would out one up, but I made a preorder from a shop in Dallas, Texas since I just couldn't wait. I mean if one does pop up I'll jump in that instead. 

Is the link you ordered from still active?

I'd prefer to get it local (or at least Canadian)  but if it comes down to spending an extra $20 vs. missing out, then I guess I'll spend the money. This has been on my want list since RSD 2014.

1 hour ago, Subdomestic said:

Is the link you ordered from still active?

I'd prefer to get it local (or at least Canadian)  but if it comes down to spending an extra $20 vs. missing out, then I guess I'll spend the money. This has been on my want list since RSD 2014.

No unfortunately it's sold out at that link now.

It's been in my want list since then too. If I see one, I'll post it for you! 

13 hours ago, INRIhab said:

No unfortunately it's sold out at that link now.

It's been in my want list since then too. If I see one, I'll post it for you! 

I reached out to Barsuk and it turns out this record isn't going to be sold in Canada. Apparently there's rights issues or whatever with Atlantic and this is a US-only release.

Back to scouring the internet for US links.

28 minutes ago, Subdomestic said:

I reached out to Barsuk and it turns out this record isn't going to be sold in Canada. Apparently there's rights issues or whatever with Atlantic and this is a US-only release.

Back to scouring the internet for US links.

Damn that's lame! There are preorders on srcvinyl.ca but the price is jacked up to $75.99 cdn and I would strongly insist not ordering from them! 

Here's the link from where I preordered

https://goodrecordstogo.myshopify.com/products/death-cab-for-cutie-live-2012-indie-exclusive-2lp-white-with-black-splatter-vinyl-pre-order?_pos=17&_sid=3b9c283f6&_ss=r&variant=42615682498818

You can sign up for email notifications if they go back up. 

Edited by INRIhab

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, YesPlease said:

Idk if I’m missing something or not (I also had ordered from here), but now I can’t find it anywhere on their website — is this a reliable site in the past for anyone? 

End of An Ear is one of the most well known record stores in the US. I have ordered from them a lot.

• 3 weeks later...