PO Now: Tyler, The Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost

Copped mine as soon as it dropped. This is one of a couple artists you don't sit around and wait for a variant from or you'll eventually end up with nothing.

1 minute ago, vasdenyas said:

Anyone else having problems trying to order from Germany (or other foreign countries)? I get an error message that there's no shipping option to my address 😕

International preorder is Apr 15th

42 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

any mention of a ship date?

Haven't seen any official statement, but photo he posted on social media had him holding a copy of the record sealed, so it leads me to believe these might be in hand or close to it. Take it with a grain of salt tho. 

spacer.png

Edited by Coast

2 hours ago, Coast said:

Haven't seen any official statement, but photo he posted on social media had him holding a copy of the record sealed, so it leads me to believe these might be in hand or close to it. Take it with a grain of salt tho. 

spacer.png

Yeah I think they're gonna ship immediately, a lot of artist have said because vinyl is so backed up and these fucking Gen Z children have no patience, that they're not gonna put them for sale till they're in hand or close to it. 

Ex. The vinyl for Macadelic shipped the day after it was announced. Baby Keem has also said he's not putting up the vinyl till it's in hand, think Vince said something similar as well for the new record. 

Honestly I prefer this, no more Frank Ocean type madness.

16 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Yeah, it’s best to move away from that type of bullshit. 

that being said, say from the onset if there will be a vinyl release. Leaving people hanging with no info for 9-12 months is dumb too. 

Tyler did say there would be vinyl from the onset if I recall correctly, he just didn't specify when. 

Also, I should have been clearer earlier. My post was in response to the “no more Frank Ocean madness”. It’s dumb for Artists to take POs and make people wait 9-15 months or whatever. I’m just saying a tweet or whatever of “my new album is out today! Vinyl coming soon. I’ll post those deets when we know more” is all you need. 

tyler did that here. It’s all good. More artists should do that now that vinyl takes 9-12 months

13 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Also, I should have been clearer earlier. My post was in response to the “no more Frank Ocean madness”. It’s dumb for Artists to take POs and make people wait 9-15 months or whatever.

tyler did that here. It’s all good. More artists should do that now that vinyl takes 9-12 months

Eh. I think it depends on the artist. For the Frank Ocean's and Tylers of the world, yeah they should just announce when it will be there. For the small bands that are barely breaking and ordering 300 copies, I'm fine with pre-orders. Imagine fronting $4,000 in hopes you'll get it back in 9+ months when no one cares about your tiny bands EP anymore and you're working at the local pizza place. That's quite literally like die or survive money right there.

21 hours ago, Coast said:

spacer.png

Dude got some big hands, looks like he's holding a 10"

On 4/8/2022 at 1:39 PM, MyEnemy said:

Finally got paid and threw down.

In the back of my mind, I have a strong feeling, this is going to be such an insanely wide release it’s going to be going for half of what we all paid for it, in 6 month.

I feel that but I also just called my shop and they said they weren't allocated any so who knows

I'll probably pull the trigger at the end of the day, still just a lil pricey for me to justify rn