PO Now: Tyler, The Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

Wish I waited even more now, my copy arrived in terrible shape after shipping

10 minutes ago, Rob-o-cop said:

Yeah, my shit arrived all dinged up. Terrible packing job.

Same here, sleeve arrived with a massive bend in the top left corner. Pretty minimal packing, but at least the record itself appears to have arrived in decent shape.

I'll live, but not well /s

Mine was shipped in a flimsy mailer with no protection at all. There was one piece of tape closing the box which was basically separating from the cardboard by the time I got it. I have noticed that the bigger the artist/label is, the more I need to worry about things like this. I'll be avoiding the official store from here on out.

5 hours ago, Coldplay31169 said:

Everyone keeps saying this sounds bad but my copy sounds pretty fucking good so I'm not sure what to make of that. It's an RTI pressing too. Igor sounded mid at best yet I see only praise. 

My copy of Igor sounds fine?? It's been a little bit but I was happy with it for like the 12 bucks from Amazon or w/e it was

• 8 months later...

IGOR on mint green and Flower Boy on Yellow have been getting restocked by the thousands and selling out the past two evenings. 

IGOR: https://golfwang.com/collections/music/products/igor-special-edition-vinyl?variant=42338073772204

SFFB: https://golfwang.com/collections/music/products/flower-boy?variant=42338102706348