Record Store Day @ 1-2-3-4 Go! in Oakland and leftover websales

Hey All,

We're continuing to do appointments from 8am to Noon as this proved to be an incredibly popular way of managing the crowds and insure no one has to wait in any line longer than a few minutes. We still have some appointments left over at https://1234gorecords.com/rsd2022. I can say with no hyperbole that this year we are getting the best fill we have ever gotten. Top to bottom. It's kind of incredible. We'll have more than enough copies of the most popular releases to last throughout the day and have leftovers for those of you who are out of town. Speaking of which, leftovers will go up on our website at 5am April 24th. We'll start shipping that day and hope to have every order on the road by the end of the week. This is going to be a GREAT year to check in with us first. We're going to announce something truly special closer to the day so you're really going to want to keep your eyes peeled and in the mean time sign up for our mailing list. The mailing list gets first crack at info and ordering for our exclusives and more. Hit the following link to sign up now! https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/1E0PKAU

• 2 weeks later...

Excited to have a potential backup. My local record shop was very vague about what they were getting and wouldn't commit to saying they had one record or another. I think they're hoping I'll come in regardless and buy 10 records when I'm really only looking for a couple.

Either way, good luck with your stuff, will keep an eye out on the 24th for anything I might have missed.

On 4/15/2022 at 9:18 AM, roadmonkey said:

I will need to keep eyes out for Ramones, Handsome Boy Modeling school, and/or Damned

Hopefully you'll have them on sunday. unfortunately I no longer can go in person cause I moved :(

I can pretty much guarantee you'll be in luck on at least two out of three!