New Found Glory "Sticks and Stones" repress (Last Chance) 7/1/22 12pm EST

1 minute ago, zacooper said:

Didn't seem like there was a limit so not surprised the /1000 sold out fast, sure someone will be selling a boatload on ebay soon

Should have been one per order of each color. I just tried adding a a few yellows to my cart out of curiosity and it said I was above the limit.

3 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Side note: I was glad to see the media mail shipping price drop. I think my last couple orders from Triple B had a ~$7 media mail charge.

Honestly, I would say that’s an accurate price. I ship pretty often. My discounted USPS media mail rate is about $5.20 right now. So add in the cost of a mailer, padding, and the time it takes to package it, you gotta charge something around there.

1 minute ago, MyckelJay said:

It was. I clicked submit with all my info (autofilled) at 12:00:26 and got the sold out message.

I went through the whole check out process with it and then when it should've given me the order confirmation I got "sold out your cart is empty" message.  bummer

Just now, KingTacoMunster said:

Got the /1000 easily. Knew it would but not in roughly 3 mins. Also I really like the mock up hopefully it turns out like that

Mockup looks so sick for the blue. I am not a fan of highlighter vinyl. Would rather have black in most cases, but at this point I'll take what I can get. Been waiting for this album for too long.

27 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Honestly, I would say that’s an accurate price. I ship pretty often. My discounted USPS media mail rate is about $5.20 right now. So add in the cost of a mailer, padding, and the time it takes to package it, you gotta charge something around there.

Wow, I just shipped an LP media mail for ~$4.50. Might have to do with where we're getting our labels from.

31 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Pirateship.com is under $4. 

• INRIhab changed the title to New Found Glory "Sticks and Stones" repress (Last Chance) 7/1/22 12pm EST