New Found Glory "Sticks and Stones" repress (Last Chance) 7/1/22 12pm EST

2 minutes ago, GameX said:

But how (seriously) ?
How can they find out via the eBay username?  Except the city in where the seller's located, idk?

Yeah my guess is they report the listing then maybe try work out who belongs to the orders by location

However in saying that I am sure more than one was sold in the state that the listings were made from? 

Edited by Sonorsaur

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

where you getting them? My price was just PayPal/Discogs online.

Paying through PayPal/Shipstation. $3.82 has been the price of my two most recent labels. Both for single LPs, no added insurance. Now that you mention buying through Discogs, I remember definitely seeing the increased cost through Discogs and then going directly to my PayPal account and buying shipping labels through that instead. Obviously, I'm not saving much, but if you're moving a lot of LPs through Discogs, it might add up for you. Or help you lower shipping cost for your buyers.

Edited by TheWindBlower

1 hour ago, Sonorsaur said:

https://merchpit.de/new-found-glory-sticks-and-stones-20th-anniversary-vinyl-lp.html

Saw this pop up... Seems a little weird a euro distro wasn't mentioned...?

I managed to get one from here, it was pricey but I really wanted it. I am honestly 50/50 on whether or not I actually end up getting this. 

7 hours ago, erousso said:

I managed to get one from here, it was pricey but I really wanted it. I am honestly 50/50 on whether or not I actually end up getting this. 

Did you receive confirmation? I looked them up and they seem to have good reviews as a local store. It just seems very werid that nothing was mentioned about them

2 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

Test Press (out of 17) *for band, friends & family only, please don't ask about these* 

^^ why did they even put that?  do people always ask about a test press.  im not even sure why anyone cares about test presses.

While I personally never understood the draw or appeal of test presses, it does seem like you have to really badger the label owners to get access to buying them.  Even if I sought them out or enjoyed owning them, I don’t think I could bring myself to obnoxiously spam their inbox with inquiries.  Especially labels who have to deal with repeat customers asking about test presses every release they put out.  My heart goes out to them; I totally get why they’d throw up a disclaimer in cases like this.

• INRIhab changed the title to New Found Glory "Sticks and Stones" repress (Last Chance) 7/1/22 12pm EST