New Found Glory "Sticks and Stones" repress (Last Chance) 7/1/22 12pm EST

39 minutes ago, burndownlosangeles said:

Has anyone's shipped record seen any movement? Label's will sometimes print the labels months in advance and then ship once they arrive. Would be sick if it's shipping this early though.

They’ve been posting finished product photos and confirmed they came in early, right?

10 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

Doesn't seem like these are actually shipping. Mine has been on 'label created' for a few days now. Has anyone's actually shipped out?

Just received my clear splatter copy yesterday, however it shipped from Massachusetts and I live in Massachusetts so that might be why. But at least seems like they are slowly going out. 

3 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Wish I wasn’t a bonehead and gotten the 10th Anniversary Tour copy. The overall layout is much better than this recent repress. 

Hey, they had to remove all evidence of "he who shall not be named". That explains the big difference in the back and gatefold artwork compared to the previous 2012 and OG pressing. 

14 hours ago, chils123 said:

Hey, they had to remove all evidence of "he who shall not be named". That explains the big difference in the back and gatefold artwork compared to the previous 2012 and OG pressing. 

Didn’t even think about that. Eh, I have a copy of the original pressing, good enough.

• INRIhab changed the title to New Found Glory "Sticks and Stones" repress (Last Chance) 7/1/22 12pm EST