New Found Glory "Sticks and Stones" repress PO 4/19 Noon EST

3 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Side note: I was glad to see the media mail shipping price drop. I think my last couple orders from Triple B had a ~$7 media mail charge.

Honestly, I would say that’s an accurate price. I ship pretty often. My discounted USPS media mail rate is about $5.20 right now. So add in the cost of a mailer, padding, and the time it takes to package it, you gotta charge something around there.

Just now, KingTacoMunster said:

Got the /1000 easily. Knew it would but not in roughly 3 mins. Also I really like the mock up hopefully it turns out like that

Mockup looks so sick for the blue. I am not a fan of highlighter vinyl. Would rather have black in most cases, but at this point I'll take what I can get. Been waiting for this album for too long.

27 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Honestly, I would say that’s an accurate price. I ship pretty often. My discounted USPS media mail rate is about $5.20 right now. So add in the cost of a mailer, padding, and the time it takes to package it, you gotta charge something around there.

Wow, I just shipped an LP media mail for ~$4.50. Might have to do with where we're getting our labels from.

31 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Pirateship.com is under $4.