Rancid "...And Out Come The Wolves" & NOFX "Punk In Drublic" exclusive color vinyl at 1-2-3-4 Go! Records

3 hours ago, thischarmingham said:

Our latest exclusives are about to go up for sale next week. Sign up for our mailing list to get first crack! We'll be sending out a private link to buy when we're ready to drop em!

https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/1E0PKAU

spacer.png

Are these exclusive only to your site? Or is this an indie exclusive variant? Thx! 

On 4/12/2022 at 12:16 PM, dork337 said:

I'm not familiar with your exclusive variants. Do you carry copies in-store or do these usually just sell out online? 

The first run sold out exclusively online. Sign up for the mailing list to get info about potential in store sales.

On 4/15/2022 at 11:27 AM, ParallelofDeath said:

Huh it's sold out already? I signed up for the mailing list and didn't get a link.

The info about ordering has not been sent yet. Please be patient. It's happening this coming week as we said in the original post.

On 4/18/2022 at 11:04 AM, trainsaw said:

Do you get a confirmation notification when signing up for the mailing list, I signed up a bit back but haven’t received anything at all since, not necessarily pertaining to this release

You wouldn't get confirmation. Have you ever unsubscribed to the mailing list before?

I love how this is being handled! I bought that Rancid album on cd when I was 13 in '95 one of my all time favorite albums. Don't know why I don't have it on wax yet. Looking forward to grabbing these exclusives! 

@thischarminghamWill your RSD leftovers be up the same time as well? 

(edit: nevermind, saw the other thread!) 

Edited by INRIhab

Oh and if anyone subscribed before Wednesday at 8am this week and didn't get an email...check your spam filter and double check to make sure you gave us a valid email. Everyone who subscribed after Wednesday at 8am you'll get another email at 4:45am Pacific on Sunday the 24th. You're gonna wanna set an alarm for it. Thanks!

14 hours ago, thischarmingham said:

Oh and if anyone subscribed before Wednesday at 8am this week and didn't get an email...check your spam filter and double check to make sure you gave us a valid email. Everyone who subscribed after Wednesday at 8am you'll get another email at 4:45am Pacific on Sunday the 24th. You're gonna wanna set an alarm for it. Thanks!

Just so I'm sure, the e-mail address that the Wednesday e-mail came from is the same that the Sunday e-mail will come from right?