Rancid "...And Out Come The Wolves" & NOFX "Punk In Drublic" exclusive color vinyl at 1-2-3-4 Go! Records

6 hours ago, faaip de oiad said:

What time were emails sent out? I never got my email alert! 

qouting @thischarmingham

Oh and if anyone subscribed before Wednesday at 8am this week and didn't get an email...check your spam filter and double check to make sure you gave us a valid email. Everyone who subscribed after Wednesday at 8am you'll get another email at 4:45am Pacific on Sunday the 24th. You're gonna wanna set an alarm for it. Thanks!

the e-mail came exactly at 4:45 PST

also my Rancid has already shipped.

Edited by xfactor675

Got this in the mail a couple days ago and was amazed at how beautiful it looked... even better then the mock-up! Just got around to finally playing it after a thorough cleaning and can’t believe how horrible it sounds ☹️ Had some pretty gnarly surface noise throughout about half (if not more) of the album it’s almost un-listenable. What a bummer. Anyone else have this experience with their pressing?

Edited by lungfutang

8 hours ago, lungfutang said:

Got this in the mail a couple days ago and was amazed at how beautiful it looked... even better then the mock-up! Just got around to finally playing it after a thorough cleaning and can’t believe how horrible it sounds ☹️ Had some pretty gnarly surface noise throughout about half (if not more) of the album it’s almost un-listenable. What a bummer. Anyone else have this experience with their pressing?

rancid? nofx? or both?

13 hours ago, lungfutang said:

Eek... Let's see some pics tho 

Just got mine. Haven't played them yet but 123go uses cheap square mailers and both of the records arrived with 2 corner dings each. Amateur packaging, super disappointing. Will avoid going forward.

Edit: For what it's worth the NoFX sounds ok. Some surface noise but nothing crazy.

Edited by ParallelofDeath