Thursday - Full Collapse Live

In December 2018, Thursday gathered together to play four nights at the Music Hall Of Williamsburg. They were some of the funnest shows that we ever played! The band was on fire and thanks to our dear friends Marc Hudson and Staurt Richardson, we were able to document these shows onto wax! It is with great excitement that we announce the imminent arrival of our first ever full length live album FULL COLLAPSE LIVE.  This double album will be released on Tuesday 19th April via Velocity / Equal Vision Records. Initially there will be three variants, limited to 1,000 copies. All of them are 180g vinyl DOUBLE TROUBLE records spread out over four sides! The Violet variant is limited to 100 copies. The Eclipse Violet in White Variant is limited to 200 copies and the White Vinyl version is limited to 700 copies. All are pictured above. We are NOT holding back any other variants for immediate release when these sell out. When they are gone, they are gone! We all know that Vinyl is hard to come by these days, so it is also important to state that these albums are physically in stock and ready to ship immediately. The records and a few select merch items will go on sale Tuesday (19th April) at 1.00pm East Coast time and 10.00am West Coast / 6.00pm UK time / 7.00pm Euro time at www.velocityrecords.com We cannot think of a better way to honor the 21st birthday of Full Collapse than by releasing FULL COLLAPSE LIVE! There is also so much more coming this year……so much more! We would also hope you agree that Full Collapse deserves a big birthday party, so we cordially invite you to join us at White Eagle Hall in Jersey City on Saturday July 9th for a very special performance of Full Collapse from start to finish. To be playing these songs just ‘down the street’ from where they were recorded (at Big Blue Meanie) 21 years later is so special to us. Tickets go on sale Friday 16th April at noon. Set your reminders for Tuesday to pick up Full Collapse Live and have a wonderful Easter everyone - we love you - Thursday.

The important info:

Three variants total of 1000, 2xLP 180g, in hand not a preorder

Violet /100
Eclipse Violet in White /200
White /700

On sale Tuesday (19th April)
1.00pm East Coast time
10.00am West Coast
6.00pm UK time
7.00pm Euro time

www.velocityrecords.com

4 minutes ago, rrd said:

The important info:

Three variants total of 1000, 2xLP 180g, in hand not a preorder

Violet /100
Eclipse Violet in White /200
White /700

On sale Tuesday (19th April)
1.00pm East Coast time
10.00am West Coast
6.00pm UK time
7.00pm Euro time

www.velocityrecords.com

Thanks for actually contributing to this community, appreciate the info.

Each variant has a unique jacket design as well.

278572819_539068230911150_22091940876744

278604378_539068200911153_15261794740174

278503674_539068104244496_83101348927138

29 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Thanks for actually contributing to this community, appreciate the info.

Each variant has a unique jacket design as well.

278572819_539068230911150_22091940876744

278604378_539068200911153_15261794740174

278503674_539068104244496_83101348927138

90% of your posts are just attacking others and now all of a sudden you care about content. You're such a clown. 

7 minutes ago, meatrocket8 said:

90% of your posts are just attacking others and now all of a sudden you care about content. You're such a clown. 

Fun fact: I’ve always cared about the content of threads that pertain to my interests.  There is no “all of a sudden”.  I shit on you because you’re actually a worthless addition to the forum.  This thread is a perfect example that showcases your sloppy copy-and-dump approach to sharing info.  Look how easy it was for people who actually give a shit about music to contribute something constructive and not just regurgitate a Facebook post.

You are clueless and will continue to be clueless.  Fucking garbo bot.

11 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Fun fact: I’ve always cared about the content of threads that pertain to my interests.  There is no “all of a sudden”.  I shit on you because you’re actually a worthless addition to the forum.  This thread is a perfect example that showcases your sloppy copy-and-dump approach to sharing info.  Look how easy it was for people who actually give a shit about music to contribute something constructive and not just regurgitate a Facebook post.

And your opinion about what gets posted on this forum is more important than anyone else's because....? I dont see you contribute new threads as much as I see you talk shit 

17 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

And your opinion about what gets posted on this forum is more important than anyone else's because....? I dont see you contribute new threads as much as I see you talk shit 

I never said my opinion should be weighed over anyone else’s.  Where are you getting that from?  I said that I contribute to threads that interest me, be it with links or relevant discussions.

If you’ve only seen me “talk shit”, maybe listen to [what I’d call] better music so you can find my constructive posts in threads you wouldn’t otherwise bother with.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

But I actually got you to post something relevant to the topic. I know that isn't easy for you.

AKA,

10 minutes ago, meatrocket8 said:

I'm gonna' half-ass the threads I create so that forum members will feel inclined to actually post something of substance in them.

Pretty embarrassing.

And we've gone over this before: if you actually cared about music or followed better genres / bands / labels, you'd probably see that I partake in a lot of legitimate conversations when I'm not pointing out how useless you are.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

I never said my opinion should be weighed over anyone else’s.  Where are you getting that from?  I said that I contribute to threads that interest me, be it with links or relevant discussions.

If you’ve only seen me “talk shit”, maybe listen to [what I’d call] better music so you can find my constructive posts in threads you wouldn’t otherwise bother with.

I read every thread if I'm bored enough, not just the music/bands I listen to, so I see your posts enough to be annoyed by them as much as you're annoyed by the person who started this thread. You just seem to have a superiority complex on this forum that your tastes should dictate what gets posted here and how, just seems pretty low to comment on every thread this person starts just to voice your disapproval. No one cares if you have better taste and even if you objectively do have better taste, that does not give you the right to police what gets posted here.

26 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

I read every thread if I'm bored enough, not just the music/bands I listen to, so I see your posts enough to be annoyed by them as much as you're annoyed by the person who started this thread. You just seem to have a superiority complex on this forum that your tastes should dictate what gets posted here and how, just seems pretty low to comment on every thread this person starts just to voice your disapproval. No one cares if you have better taste and even if you objectively do have better taste, that does not give you the right to police what gets posted here.

But I think you’re still missing the point, because outside of maybe taking the piss over an Attack Attack! reissue or a Limp Bizkit PO, I’ve never pretended that I dictate what should or shouldn’t get shared on VC.  I (legitimately) do not waltz into threads to post “band sux, you suck.  Get this trash off the boards” – the viewpoint you’re sharing makes it sound like I am, though.

Not to beat a dead horse but dumping on Wasda’s tastes are a byproduct of him just being a low effort spam bot.  There’s other users who’ve shat on him for just copy-pasting Facebook posts with no effort, too.  It’s lazy.  It’s dumb.  The only merit or value brought by his threads come from pushing his buttons and seeing how flustered he gets.

Granted, I am speaking to the threads I’ve seen or checked out.  Because the reality here is that he posts so many – many of which I have zero interest – that I don’t even bother checking them out.  So I’m willing to accept that he may occasionally “go the extra mile” and post some links and mock-up photos, etc.  But I seldom see it.  It’s literally the lowest possible effort in regurgitating Tweets or Facebook posts.  Sort of like a limp-dick blow of the trumpet to let us all know what we’ve already seen on social media, but with no followup.  “Here ya’ go, you guys can figure it out or discuss details or whatever, have at it, I don’t really care.”  That’s the vibe I get.  That’s what I ridicule.

So ultimately, it has nothing to do with taste or a superiority complex. 🤷‍♂️ I’ll respect the vigor and energy that someone puts into a full-blown thread for a Machine Gun Kelly PO.  Not for me, but if they list out variants and update the OP with links and mock-ups… hats off to them.  But if they just repost Twitter links for Wal-Mart exclusives and literally bypass all discussions of music - y’know, what makes this forum a community and not just a Twitter feed - that’s where I have no problem being an asshole and repurposing a thread for entertainment’s sake.  If you still misconstrue all this with me thinking that “my tastes are better than yours, post music I like or GTFO” then I really don’t know what to tell you.

Edited by Derek™

Personally I have no problem with low effort spam bot posting on this site, I dont believe every release needs a full on discussion. Maybe I just need to see something is available to buy and that's helpful as a collector. I dont want to speak for the rest of this "community" as you like to but I'm sure there are people on here who feel the same. You seem to be the only one who feels the need "to be an asshole and repurpose a thread for (your) entertainments sake" which is why I said you had a superiority complex, because you make the whole thing about you. 

I made this thread while driving in my car. I copy and pasted what the band posted on Facebook. But it doesn't matter to some people on here. First, they complained that I posted SRC links. Then it was that I started too many threads. And then it was that I didn't join the discussions on here. And now it's that my posts lack information. There are just some terrible people on here who are going to complain regardless. It's why I keep coming back!

44 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

Personally I have no problem with low effort spam bot posting on this site, I dont believe every release needs a full on discussion. Maybe I just need to see something is available to buy and that's helpful as a collector. I dont want to speak for the rest of this "community" as you like to but I'm sure there are people on here who feel the same. You seem to be the only one who feels the need "to be an asshole and repurpose a thread for (your) entertainments sake" which is why I said you had a superiority complex, because you make the whole thing about you. 

Okay.  You personally have no problem with low effort spam links, and don't care for discussions – but why does this have to be all about you?  Why does VC have to be tailored to your preferences and desires?  You seem like you've got a bit of a superiority complex, eh? – see how easy that is to do? 🥴 I don't really care if you dislike me, but I'm not convinced that you're viewing all this from a way too hostile vantage as a result.

For the folks keeping score at home, I'm going to recap how this thread went down since there seems to be a little confusion.

01. OP copy-pasted a Facebook post.

02. Someone had the decency to actually pull the relevant info and post it outside a glob of text.

03. I thanked said person.

04. I contributed photos.

05. OP attacked me.

It's all there if you scroll up.  Call me a bully and Wasda a victim all you'd like.  Dude enjoys arguing even though he's completely shit at it, plain and simple.  And I have no problem embarrassing him about it now and then.

18 minutes ago, meatrocket8 said:

I made this thread while driving in my car.

Fix your priorities, dipshit.

Edited by Derek™

25 minutes ago, meatrocket8 said:

I made this thread while driving in my car.

8 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Fix your priorities, dipshit.

The real takeaway from this, folks. Please don't use your phone while driving.

Also a great illustration of why I personally dislike meatrocket's posts. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is this board's equivalent of a "First comment!" post on youtube/whatever social media you're on.

Additionally, this board is a fucking cesspool for about the last year or more. I don't blame the mods necessarily because I know they do their best for the most part, but there need to be more than 2 fucking mods for the 30000+ registered users on this forum.