Thursday - Full Collapse Live

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

I’m just tickled by the fact he rolled in here to try to start some shit, despite having no interest in this band at all, failed to get the reaction he was hoping for, and still went for a mom joke. 😂 You can’t make this stuff up.  Degenerate behavior through and through.

I’m fine if you want to retitle this thread, Wasda.  I’m interested in the vinyl release but I’m also pretty amused that so many fucking crybabies are crawling out of the woodwork to participate.  You guys are giving me a lil’ salty fan club and then wondering why I have a superiority complex.

And just like that,  you're done caring about content. Amazing! 

17 minutes ago, meatrocket8 said:

And just like that,  you're done caring about content. Amazing! 

Who said I was?  The thread was actually on topic for a bit there this morning, no thanks to you.  Are you impressed by how quickly one shitter can derail it?  Because yeah, it doesn’t take much.  I agree.

Speaking of shitters though… have you provided anything constructive to the thread outside of copy-pasting the first post?  No?  Like I said on the previous page; play the victim all you want, but you live for the bickering.  Every reply of yours in this thread is irrelevant to this release, and exists just to stir shit.  You realize that, right?  You and anyone else can vilify me all you want – I’ve made the most on-topic contributions to this thread.  Be more mad about it. 

4 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

That should be the official name for it. 
Ugly /100

Ugly In Ugly /200

Why Isn’t This Black /700

Seriously… why isn’t there a black variant? Maybe if they blow through the first 1000 (which is a realistic expectation) they will immediately have some “second” pressing variants.

6 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Maybe if they blow through the first 1000 (which is a realistic expectation) they will immediately have some “second” pressing variants.

It would be really ironic for them to pull that and contradict this bit of their announcement;

"We are NOT holding back any other variants for immediate release when these sell out. When they are gone, they are gone!"

(But at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised.)

On 4/16/2022 at 4:15 PM, Derek™ said:

It would be really ironic for them to pull that and contradict this bit of their announcement;

(But at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised.)

Damn I should’ve read the OP Facebook copy/paste better I guess… I look so fucking stupid.

Edited by dantheriver

10 hours ago, Derek™ said:

The Hot Topic press of ACBTLD is admittedly kind of perfect – visually – but those good looks still can't save it from that mastering job.  They need to just straight up re-record that album.

Agreed on both accounts.

10 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

You shut your darn mouth.

shut-your-mouth-when-talking-to-me-weddi

On 4/14/2022 at 11:54 AM, Derek™ said:

Thanks for actually contributing to this community, appreciate the info.

Each variant has a unique jacket design as well.

278572819_539068230911150_22091940876744

278604378_539068200911153_15261794740174

278503674_539068104244496_83101348927138

^Hey man the images are dead on your post. You should be ashamed this place used to have standards for posting. I guess they'll let anyone post these days.  

6 minutes ago, Adam10647 said:

^Hey man the images are dead on your post. You should be ashamed this place used to have standards for posting. I guess they'll let anyone post these days.  

You’ll have to take that up with Thursday’s Facebook account since I sourced the pics straight from them.  Don’t worry: if I see the band post ‘em again today, I’ll be sure to just copy-dump them straight into the thread for you.

26 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

To save everyone else the despair of combing through the first page and being a lil’ bitch, here’s a courtesy reminder that the drop is going down in 2.5 hours.  I’d keep an eye on here for starters.

https://velocityrecords.com/search?type=product&q=Thursday

It appears the band page is already prepped with the product description - https://velocityrecords.com/collections/thursday 

But I'll be checking both spots along with the homepage too because not everything shows up everywhere when it's supposed to.