C1. A Hole In The World
C2. Cross Out The Eyes
D3. Paris In Flames 
D4. I Am The Killer 
E1. Standing On The Edge Of Summer
E2. Wind Up 
F1. How Long Is The Night?
F2. I1100

I just want a normal single LP release, or a double LP with some bonus tracks or something. It's insane that Dischord can do their box set for under $70 shipped, have an actual reason to make it multiple discs AND throw in a bonus 7" and they're charing $110+shipping for a single album.

7 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

I want it, it’s one of my favorite albums, but $110 is nuts. Maybe I’d pay that premium if it was remastered / from the master tapes / the best sounding version, etc., but doesn’t say anything commenting on the source. 

So insane.  $110 for 3 4 song 10" record is such a ripoff.  So much wasted space.  

• 1 month later...

To no one’s surprise, that set is still up on the Impericon site.  Has anyone seen the kind of recent video where Geoff is completely man-handling the vinyl while showing it off and saying “how sick is this?  I think this is coolest thing we‘ve ever released.” ?  It’s really good stuff.

8 hours ago, Justinadamk said:

I'm curious what is on the bonus 7"

Is that what the 4th LP pictured on Imericon’s site? Says 4LP and shows 4 discs on the picture, but it’s 3LP on Victory and Amazon. And geez, that’s a $40 price difference for one disc too. I guess it doesn’t matter much cause there’s no way I’m buying it. 

So having received the Full Collapse 20 today I now understand why these are 10”. With this type of lay flat binding, the book is about 12” deep and if they pressed it on 12” it would stick out awkwardly when on the shelf next to other 12” records.

Not that this style of binding is necessary but it’s cool for the photos when compared to typical book bindings

Oh and the 7” is behind a door with magnetic latch, which is a nice touch. The artwork looks better in person as it is silver foil. The cover is thick and sturdy, high quality.
Honestly if it weren’t 10” it would be almost perfect.

Edited by aharderharmony

• 6 months later...