Pavement - Slanted and Enchanted 30th Anniversary and Courting Shutdown Offers Cassette

Slanted and Enchanted anniversary edition and replica demo tape for Slanted and Enchanted called Courting Shutdown Offers.

Very reasonable price on the vinyl, and I don't think the tape has ever been released before. Some alternate cuts and alt track order on there.

https://store.matadorrecords.com/slanted-enchanted-revisionist-history

https://pavement.bandcamp.com/album/slanted-enchanted

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage

• TheGhostOfRandySavage changed the title to Pavement - Slanted and Enchanted 30th Anniversary and Courting Shutdown Offers Cassette

26 minutes ago, Coldplay31169 said:

Copped both earlier. Do Secret History Volume 2 dammit some of my favorite tracks are in there.

I had no doubt you were on top of this 😁

1 minute ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Had to get the vinyl because that color is 🔥 

Yeah, pretty slick looking.

46 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

Grabbed it too. That color is nice and my copy is pretty beat up, so I can kind of justify it. I can’t believe they are charging that much for the cassette though. 

Yeah, the cassette price is absolutely bonkers for sure.

Bought both the moment I got the email earlier - will have to dig my cassette player out of the closet to spin the tape but am certainly stoked to check it out. 
As someone who got into them in like late ‘98 right before they imploded I just have to say that I’m beyond excited to *finally* get to see them live this year. Have seen SM a couple times but to see some of my favorite songs played live after 20+ years is a damn dream.

13 minutes ago, cardiac said:

I’d much prefer it if they had done this as another 4LP set with a new cut of the OG, the 2 ‘Secret History’ records, and the cassette tracks cut to vinyl. I get that the option they went with will rake in more cash though.

Doesn't seem there would be much point in doing a 4LP set with these cassette as the 4th disc, it sounds like its just the same versions of the songs as on the finished LP but just the different order and under some different titles.  Save the expensive much needed 4LP treatment for CRCR & TW.