PO NOW: The Wonder Years - The Hum Goes On Forever (Sept 23rd)

The single is already out (for purchase on iTunes).

I really hope this isn't a "sequel" to anything. I hope the new album stands on its own. They're good enough musicians/songwriters and have progressed enough that they don't need to reference anything they've previously done to produce something great.

Edited by glass realms

30 minutes ago, glass realms said:

I really hope this isn't a "sequel" to anything. I hope the new album stands on its own. They're good enough musicians/songwriters and have progressed enough that they don't need to reference anything they've previously done to produce something great.

I would definitely agree that they dont need to, but if they want to, I'm down 😄

7 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

This sounds like a continuation of those two standalone singles included in the Suburbia/Upsides box set. I love this.

Yesssssssss. "Out On My Feet" is so so so good

Edited by ethanpricington

11 minutes ago, meatrocket8 said:

@tokimedo remember this?

Welp, guess it's time for me to hang it up guys. I'm officially washed after several years here. The day I'm getting called out by a guy named meatrocket is the day I ride off into the sunset ✌️

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

3 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Welp, guess it's time for me to hang it up guys. I'm officially washed after several years here. The day I'm getting called out by a guy named meatrocket is the day I ride off into the sunset ✌️

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

I could care less. I'm just pointing out his hypocrisy.

The song feels a little safe/simple on first few listens, but definitely will be fun to sing along to at a show.  Overall I like it, and am mostly just pumped we're finally getting a new album.  I liked the weird of Sister Cities but did not like the weird of No Closer... so maybe going back to their roots like this will = bangersss

34 minutes ago, Tidal Wave said:

Imagine your fan base turning on you for putting out albums as solid as no closer to heaven and sister cities. 

I really liked both albums, more so NCTH, but the production on the drums both is jus not my cup of tea. Super dry drums in my opinion. But from a song standpoint, those albums have my fav TWY songs ever on them

• 4 weeks later...
  • ethanpricington changed the title to COMING SOON: The Wonder Years - LP7 (New Single 5/19)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ethanpricington changed the title to PO NOW: The Wonder Years - The Hum Goes On Forever (Sept 23rd)