My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade Vinyl Question

Hey all, 

I've scoured through every vinyl copy of this record. Is there a vinyl version that contains the tracks, "Heaven Help Us," "My Way Home is Through You," and "Kill All Your Friends"? The deluxe edition CD of this record is the standard record plus these three tracks. Is there a vinyl release exactly like this?

I'm really not interested in the 7-inch picture discs of these tracks. Would love a deluxe vinyl release of the standard record plus these tracks. 

Thanks!

The only version with bonus tracks is the ‘Living With Ghosts’ edition from 2016. While it does have ‘Kill All Your Friends’ and ‘My Way Home…’, they are live versions. 

Best bet would be to get the picture discs. Can’t imagine them doing a different version to the two already, but hey, you never know. 

3 hours ago, aju2streets said:

I believe my copy of The Black Parade Is Dead has all three of those as bonus tracks on the D side. Studio versions as well, despite it being a live record. 

I double checked mine cause I was curious & that is correct. It's a good live record too.

Edited by zuck