PO: Four Year Strong "Enemy of the World" Repress 9/23/22

• INRIhab changed the title to PO: Four Year Strong "Enemy of the World" Repress 9/23/22

Hassle may not have distribution rights to the title in the States. They traditionally ship to the US but on the product page it says “this product only ships to the UK.” I imagine Warner cares enough to print money with this release that they’ll repress it eventually here. 

14 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

Is this really not getting a US distributor... I want this enough to pay $52 for it, but I'm not ready to pay that just yet.

Honestly, we've seen precedent for this already with the Stick to Your Guns releases and a few others. US rights holders are being greedy with things, likely cheaper or easier to do things in the EU or UK, but not technically allowed to sell to the US. It was $44 shipped for me from Banquet (Paypal always uses a kinda high conversion rate). Honestly not horrible since basically every record is $30 shipped these days.

• 5 months later...

250 - PN1 - Blue in Half Clear / Half Beer with Heavy Orange & Yellow Splatter
400 - PN2 - Orange / Mustard Aside/Bside with heavy White and Black splatter
500 - Indie Retail - Orange with Brown Splatter
400 - UK/EU - Brown & Gold Aside/Bside
400 - Newbury - Yellow with Orange and Brown Twist
400 - Banquet - Black in Sea Blue
250 - Revolver - Half Orange  / Half Yellow
250 - Rock Sound - Half Sea Blue / Half Black
300 - 24 Hundred - Orange in Yellow
250 - Band - Clear with Orange & Yellow Splatter
2000 - Various - Yellow & Orange Galaxy

`'We decided to re record EOTW first and foremost to be as cool as Taylor Swift, but secondly because we wanted to be able to repress the vinyl and offer it to fans that haven’t been able to get it since the record came out." says Alan Day.  He continues "It was really interesting to revisit all of the songs down to every detail, getting to kind of relive it in a way. We recorded the drums with Will Putney (who worked on the original EOTW as a engineer), did the rest by ourselves at Dans house, and then had Will work his magic on it and mix and master it. We had just worked with Will for the first time since 2010 on our new album Brain Pain, and figured it would be perfect to work with Will as he knows FYS old and new more than anyone. So give it a listen, come out to the tour, and party like it’s 2010 again." 

23 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Hmmm. So the ones that went on sale are the regular version yeah? I might pick up a variant of the re-recorded later depending on how it turns up.

The recent pressing by Hassle was just a standard licensed reissue of the original version of the album.