PO: Copeland - Revolving Doors (Reimagined Songs)

Gotta love an open-ended preorder for an album that isn't done being recorded with no guaranteed ship date beyond "early 2023."

EDIT: They aren't even posting a tracklist? If this was all tracks from the first two records I'd buy it in a heartbeat but their unwillingness to share details tells me it definitely isn't.

Edited by scottheisel

11 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

Gotta love an open-ended preorder for an album that isn't done being recorded with no guaranteed ship date beyond "early 2023."

EDIT: They aren't even posting a tracklist? If this was all tracks from the first two records I'd buy it in a heartbeat but their unwillingness to share details tells me it definitely isn't.

A little odd. If this truly has not been finished yet, I doubt vinyl will be out until this time next year, EARLIEST. 

I personally was hoping it was a new album. I am a newer Copeland fan and Blushing is still my favorite of theirs by far. 

Definitely interested in hearing the final product.

Looks like the vinyl is set for release in "early 2023," however if you look at the CD, it says the release date is 9/16/22. I wonder if the strings session in May is for a final couple songs or whatever (considering one song is done already).

40 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

I imagine paying a 50pc orchestra is not cheap, POs will likely fund that to wrap up the sessions

Very cool

• 10 months later...

Just found out Copeland has a tour exclusive pressing for Beneath the Medicine Tree for its' 20th anniversary on their current tour. Anybody happening to hit the tour mind grabbing me a copy? I would compensate you for your time or maybe even trade you something cool!

Edited by dapeebs

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, tokimedo said:

crazy to me that this still hasnt shipped... over a year... no updates.... 

They made this update in May, again on instagram. But yeah no official email or anything about it.

Update on Revolving Doors vinyl. We are still waiting on the manufacturers ( @vinylrecordpressing ) to complete the records. We realize the wait has been longer than we first told everyone. They are a boutique company so we’re trying to be patient them. It’s our understanding that the standard editions are done and should be shipping to Benchmark (our webstore) next week, and that the bonus disc is still in production so the deluxe editions will be shipping shortly after the standard edition. Thank you for you patience and your support. Sorry it’s taking so long.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsBlNEHOtjY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

• 4 weeks later...