WTB/WTTF: Artifex Pereo test presses, Becoming The Archetype, Beloved, Copeland, Impending Doom, Oh Sleeper

Looking for some records. Not picky on variants. Thanks!

Artifex Pereo - "Time In Place" TEST PRESS

thumbnail.jpg?domain=
In Stock, Send your RFQ - Kynix Semiconductor
Your Authorized Distributor of Over 10 Million Electronic Components. Quality Electronic Components & Services, Rated #1 for Performance

>

Artifex Pereo - "Passengers" TEST PRESS

Becoming The Archetype - "Terminate Damnation"

Beloved - "The Running"

Copeland - "You Are My Sunshine"

Copeland - "Ixora"

Copeland - "Blushing"

Impending Doom - "There Will Be Violence"

Oh, Sleeper - "The Titan EP"

'68 - "Midnight"

Edited by No This Is Patrick

• No This Is Patrick changed the title to WTB: The Almost, Copeland, Impending Doom, My Epic, '68

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • No This Is Patrick changed the title to WTB: Artifex Pereo test presses, The Almost, Becoming The Archetype, Copeland, Impending Doom, '68, Furnace Fest '22 Exclusives
  • No This Is Patrick changed the title to WTB: Artifex Pereo test presses, The Almost, Becoming The Archetype, Copeland, Impending Doom, '68
  • No This Is Patrick changed the title to WTB: Artifex Pereo test presses, Becoming The Archetype, Copeland, Impending Doom, '68
  • No This Is Patrick changed the title to WTB/WTTF: Artifex Pereo test presses, Becoming The Archetype, Copeland, Impending Doom, '68
  • No This Is Patrick changed the title to WTB/WTTF: Artifex Pereo test presses, Becoming The Archetype, Beloved, Copeland, Impending Doom, Oh Sleeper