Drive-Thru 26 teaser....

4 hours ago, curator said:

Who could ever say no to some SoCo... but That I Can Make a Mess would be killer. Just realllly hoping they have some decent runs so I have a chance at actually getting them. Seems like things are selling out in seconds with the uptake in interest!

This!!

Represses would be great, but some short-run, first time on vinyl pressings would be awesome..

SoCo - Audioboxer EP

HIPV  -S/T EP

I Can Make A Mess - S/T

Halifax - A Writer’s Reference

Houston Calls - Both LPs!

The Track Record - S/T  EP

1 hour ago, HardlineKid said:

Can someone please explain what this is? I don't have Instagram and that drive thru link takes me to their site...

Drive-Thru Records are launching a new website and Instagram page. It's their 26th anniversary. On their website, there is a tab for merch so I think we're all assuming there will be some DTR albums pressed on vinyl. They are following Parting Gift Records on Instagram so its safe to assume they'll be handling the vinyl.

1 hour ago, meatrocket8 said:

Drive-Thru Records are launching a new website and Instagram page. It's their 26th anniversary. On their website, there is a tab for merch so I think we're all assuming there will be some DTR albums pressed on vinyl. They are following Parting Gift Records on Instagram so its safe to assume they'll be handling the vinyl.

Atta boy!

5 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Can they repress the IATA record?

And 40 Hour Train + Has a Gambling Problem.

I will buy a serious chunk of their catalog if they do some re-releases.  DTR holds a special place in my heart (and I'm sure a lot of you all, as well). Actually, for the last decade or so, I've tried to put together a DTR tribute band, but it never got off the ground. Maybe one day...

On 5/17/2022 at 8:41 PM, HardlineKid said:

Can someone please explain what this is? I don't have Instagram and that drive thru link takes me to their site...

It’s just a bunch of videos that Richard took of making the bands walk on his back. 

14 hours ago, Brock N Roll said:

It’s just a bunch of videos that Richard took of making the bands walk on his back. 

Plot twist: DTR folded when advanced smartphones started to appear on the market.  He wouldn’t have wanted a bunch of videos of this act on the web 😂

• 2 weeks later...