Drive-Thru 26 teaser....

The way it is written kinda implies just the starting line Ep is going up for sale 10/13??? Not sure why they expect people to wait to find out the other 4 eps until February  but they have to order it ahead of time? Just call it a grab bag at that point. 

Edited by xthricex

26 minutes ago, xthricex said:

The way it is written kinda implies just the starting line Ep is going up for sale 10/13??? Not sure why they expect people to wait to find out the other 4 eps until February  but they have to order it ahead of time? Just call it a grab bag at that point. 

Yeah at best it's just worded terribly. 

Announces box set. 
Announces one record in box set. 
"Now you have to buy another record every month to assemble your box set."
February rolls around, boxes are missing albums cause people missed drops, or didn't want another part of the box and opted not to buy the January record. Boxes are pushed back. No one knows how many boxes exist. People are looking for storage boxes for their Drive-Thru box sets. Box trucks carry thousands of DTR box sets to their new storage boxes awaiting box people to come and take their boxes. 

22 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

The wording IS awful. The announcement says "available on so and so time and date, with more to come"... As in, more information to come about this release, or more releases to come?

And I assume that Drive-Thru, in 2022, is just the one guy. Really strange that he hasn't clarified because there seems to be a lot of people confused. Again...feels scammy. 

who’s back do I have to walk on to find out the rest of these releases?!

i’m in regardless 🤷🏻‍♂️

if I were to pick the remaining four.. HIPV, Movielife, TEN &  Soco’s Audioboxer

Also seems like the whole box will be up to order and we’ll find out month by month as we wait for it to be pressed.