Drive-Thru 26 teaser....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, sugareggs said:

I haven’t been keeping up with these drops, but love this ep. Does anyone know if the other releases been preorders, or are these in hand and ready to ship? 

Preorders. 

Each release's page shows when expected ship date is. March/spring 2023 is earliest anything says. 

Edited by FEN1XD0WN

Here’s to hoping that once the box sets start shipping they announce more releases. Already have a gambling problem picture disc but tempted with the repress. Hoping that we get a Finch repress down the line but does anyone know if the bands are getting money from these? I was listening to a podcast with Vinnie from the movielife the other day and he was talking about vinyl and didn’t mention anything about this repress so do the bands even know they’re coming? If not are they getting paid???

7 hours ago, xthricex said:

Did they really over estimate how these would sell?? They are preorders but it doesn’t look like any of these variants from the previous releases have sold out. 

I bit on the box set from FOMO but TBH I would maybe have bought 2 of these individually. It's $$$ for like 20 minutes of music from mostly unknown albums. 

I did a quick check of how many of each EP are still available.

Not counting the /500 box set copies, TSL sold about 1400 of 2500. Halifax has sold the worst, only about 350 of 2000. HIPV sold about 450 of 2000, Finch about 900 of 2000, and Movielife about 650 of 2000.

I'm glad they're finally doing some of these pressings, but with the way these all sold, they can't be happy, and I hope it doesn't affect any future pressings that may come.

I’m a bit baffled by their entire anniversary release. The first HIPV EP but not The Early November? I actually love both of those EPs but would get TEN would sell out pretty fast     Does Drive Thru not own the rights to that or something? 

edit: revisiting For All Of This has me in the feels for real. Time and place, man. 

Edited by FlippingOut

8 hours ago, marc32137 said:

I did a quick check of how many of each EP are still available.

Not counting the /500 box set copies, TSL sold about 1400 of 2500. Halifax has sold the worst, only about 350 of 2000. HIPV sold about 450 of 2000, Finch about 900 of 2000, and Movielife about 650 of 2000.

I'm glad they're finally doing some of these pressings, but with the way these all sold, they can't be happy, and I hope it doesn't affect any future pressings that may come.

They definitely overestimated this. Can't believe TEN didn't get a repress

This whole thing feel “off” to anyone else? Nearly 4 months with no actual details on anything, no updates, no in progress photos, no sign of clothing shipping yet(?), no ongoing social posts to continue hyping the releases up, no press about the releases, none of the bands really hyping them up aside from a couple reposts/retweets from TSL and a single IG post from Finch…

I’d kind of be shocked if any of this turned out to be real at this point. 

Edited by serum7