Drive-Thru 26 teaser....

3 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

Interesting that this is now completely sold out. There seemed to be many of each variant still available 30-60 minutes after launch. 

Only from the drop-down.  If you tried adding them to your cart and checking out, they would error as Unavailable.  I think the entire PO – not counting shirt bundles – was gone in 15 minutes, with a few copies flickering back in stock here and there.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Kinda sucks it has the new version of WIITB, old version was so much better. Any idea if that old version ever made it onto the older pressings? I  can't tell from discogs

I have the super pixelated cover teal copy from hot topic back when and it’s got the shitty re-recorded version. Ender even starts into it and cuts off

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Kinda sucks it has the new version of WIITB, old version was so much better. Any idea if that old version ever made it onto the older pressings? I  can't tell from discogs

I have an OG and can’t remember so I’ll check tonight.  According to Discogs, it starts after Ender, but then fades out.  😑

I know the demo/better version is on the Welcome To The Family comp too, but the Field Day pressing is long gone.

Edited by 10inchLUV

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Only from the drop-down.  If you tried adding them to your cart and checking out, they would error as Unavailable.  I think the entire PO – not counting shirt bundles – was gone in 15 minutes, with a few copies flickering back in stock here and there.

I must have gotten lucky. I bought one of the /1,200 45 minutes after it dropped, but figured I'd keep trying my luck and refreshed until one of the /800 was available. Was able to order the /800 and emailed to cancel the /1,200

Edited by HardlineKid

1 hour ago, HardlineKid said:

I must have gotten lucky. I bought one of the /1,200 45 minutes after it dropped, but figured I'd keep trying my luck and refreshed until one of the /800 was available. Was able to order the /800 and emailed to cancel the /1,200

They won't cancel, combine or anything to be customer friendly

12 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

Edit: never mind, gf ordered me one since she knew I would be able to!

Edited by FEN1XD0WN