Sandbag UK

They handle a ton of artists' merchandise stores. Anybody had luck contacting their customer service?

Some friends and I wanted to do a group buy on a record that ended up selling out within a day or two. I bought three copies of the first press so we could save on the import shipping, and when it showed up, there was one copy in the box. This was a month ago, and despite contact through bandcamp AND the direct Sandbag (who handles NTS' merch) email, I've heard absolutely nothing. The automatic reply they send that says "we got your email" states it should be 1 business day before they reply, and I'd say a week is reasonable if they're slammed, but a MONTH is absolutely absurd.

So my question is, how do I get in contact? Do they have a phone line that anybody's aware of? Parent company I can Karen to?

5 hours ago, brandy said:

I don't have anything to add other than the fact that they're notoriously horrific with cust. service.

If possible, you should contact your card provider to reverse the charge. That should probably get their attention.

This has been my experience too. Although I have gotten responses within 48 hours, its typically the "we're looking into it and we'll get back to you" variety reply and they still leave you waiting.

Highly recommend avoiding them if possible. Currently in the process of trying to secure the refund I was promised.