PO: Counterparts - "A Eulogy For Those Still Here"

20 minutes ago, IanRees said:

all our preorders go live before the announce so we can troubleshoot any issues, the band teased it last night so people jumped on it.

I saw the tease. I saw 11 EST. So I tried to manage my time at work so I was ready at least by 10:50. I was too busy to check periodically over the hour before haha. 

No big deal. I've been lucky with albums going live earlier than the aforementioned time over the last few years. Can't win 'em all! 

Edited by INRIhab

10 minutes ago, INRIhab said:

I saw the tease. I saw 11 EST. So I tried to manage my time at work so I was ready at least by 10:50. I was too busy to check periodically over the hour before haha. 

No big deal. I've been lucky with albums going live earlier than the aforementioned time over the last few years. Can't win 'em all! 

as a general statement we always make our preorders live at 10am EST, most of the most people don't notice because it isnt advertised. The 11EST was when the actual announce was scheduled to happen.

22 minutes ago, IanRees said:

as a general statement we always make our preorders live at 10am EST, most of the most people don't notice because it isnt advertised. The 11EST was when the actual announce was scheduled to happen.

Sucks for me but appreciate the explanation. I really wanted that /250. Still snagged the PN2 cause I do not own a twist. 

Am I missing any?

Dine Alone

100 - Translucent Ruby w/ Black Smoke SOLD OUT

400 - Picture Disc

600 - Translucent  Sea Blue

Pure Noise

250 - Blood Red, White & Royal Blue Aside / Bside with Heavy White & Neon Orange Splatter
500 - Purple w/ Orange and Blue Twist
750 - Neon Orange in Blood Red w/ Heavy Black Splatter (US indie retail exclusive) 
500 - Blood Red & Black Pinwheel (UK/EU exclusive) 
500 - Black in Half Blood Red / Half Royal Blue w/ Heavy White & Orange Splatter (Newbury Comics exclusive) 
300 - Orange & Red A-side/B-side (Banquet Records exclusive) 
400 - Blood Red (Revolver exclusive)
300 - Grey with Heavy Black Marble (Impericon exclusive) 
400 - Hot Pink & Black Galaxy (24 Hundred exclusive) 
300 - Sea Blue / Blood Red / Deep Purple Tri-Stripe (Rock Sound exclusive) 
300 - Half Oxblood / Half Deep Purple (DSCVRD exclusive) 
400 - Cloudy Deep Purple (RevHQ exclusive) 
2000 - Magenta & Baby Blue Galaxy