PO: Codeine - Dessau

2 hours ago, Shelby said:

I like the idea of y'all filtering out the good numero releases for me with their own threads. They're hit or miss with all the other genres

I want all the Midwest emocore / slow core / indie / post hardcore / whatever heavy stuff Numero presses. I’m all for it. Can’t wait for Boys Life, American Analog Set, Chino Horde, etc boxes / releases this summer. Gonna be an expensive one, but I have a Numero cube for a reason. I’m actually going to Chicago next month and was excited to be able to visit the Numero outlet, but it’s only open on Fridays. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

I found the box set at Reckless Records in Chicago so had to get it. Too bad Numero Outlet is only open on fridays, or I would have gone there. Maybe it’s good cause that probably saved me a lot of money. Haha. 

Do they still have copies at the outlet? I didn’t see any at the outlet tables at Numero Twenty. Phenomenal boxset either way. I missed it when I saw their first reunion in 2012-2013 and forever regretted it until I saw one at my local shop last year

5 minutes ago, prowl20 said:

Do they still have copies at the outlet? I didn’t see any at the outlet tables at Numero Twenty. Phenomenal boxset either way. I missed it when I saw their first reunion in 2012-2013 and forever regretted it until I saw one at my local shop last year

I’m not sure what they have there. I think they rotate stuff? I found this copy at Reckless Records. I used to own it, but sold it ten years ago for rent money. So I’ve been wanting to get it back for a long time. Picked up some other records too, but I’m going to another Reckless location to check out if they have other Numero releases. 

• 4 weeks later...