PO: The Prodigy - Fat of the Land 25th Anniversary Silver 2xLP

Buy Online The Prodigy - Fat Of The Land 25th Anniversary Edition Double Silver Vinyl

Limited edition 2LP Silver Vinyl.

Alternative artwork printed with Silver Pantone.

Thursday 30 June - marks 25 years since the release of The Prodigy’s ‘The Fat of the Land’; an album so iconic it turned the sound of underground rave music into a global force; capturing the world’s attention and dominating the charts. In celebration XL Recordings announces two-anniversary releases including a limited edition 2LP silver 12" vinyl package of the original album with a reimagined version of Alex Jenkin’s artwork, and a brand-new remix of “Firestarter” by drum and bass pioneer Andy C.

The Prodigy’s third studio album “The Fat of the Land” became a global phenomenon, debuting at number one on album charts around the world it has gone on to sell over 10 million copies. The album’s journey started with the single “Firestarter”, which was released alongside a bold video that was shot in London’s abandoned Aldwych Tube station directed by Walter Stern.

Fat Of The Land 25th Anniversary Edition Double Silver Vinyl on The Prodigy Official Online Store (tmstor.es)

The Sound of Vinyl

I actually really dig the alternate art with that variant.

3 hours ago, INRIhab said:

Anyone on the fence may want to hop on this link.  No idea how many were pressed, but when I heard it was sold out on Prodigy’s site, I thought I’d play around with the cart.  There were about 500 in stock at XL roughly 2 hours ago.  232 available when I checked a few minutes ago.  They could be replenished but if you’re not in the business of risking it, I’d probably try to secure one sooner than later.

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I actually really dig the alternate art with that variant.

Anyone on the fence may want to hop on this link.  No idea how many were pressed, but when I heard it was sold out on Prodigy’s site, I thought I’d play around with the cart.  There were about 500 in stock at XL roughly 2 hours ago.  232 available when I checked a few minutes ago.  They could be replenished but if you’re not in the business of risking it, I’d probably try to secure one sooner than later.

Can you let me know how many are still available? 

3 hours ago, meatrocket8 said:

Can you let me know how many are still available? 

Looks like you can now add 240+, I didn’t bother to try anything beyond that.  It heavily implies that they’ll replenish stock as time goes on, so… really anyone’s guess on the total quantity available.  You seem like a pretty diehard Prodigy fan so I’m kinda’ surprised you didn’t cop one already.

Edited by Derek™