PO: Eighteen Visions "Vanity" (re-recorded + original album) (Dec '22/Jan '23)

Hand numbered and limited to 250 copies (each) 

Sides A&B feature Vanity re-recordings

Sides C&D feature the original recordings

*please note this is a PRE-ORDER item. Estimated shipping date is December/January

Hot. Pink + Blue Jay Pinwheel /250 (Sold out) 

https://18vmerch.com/products/vanity-2lp-vinyl-hot-pink-bluejay-pinwheel

Hot pink blob + In Clear /250 (Sold Out) 

https://18vmerch.com/products/vanity-2lp-hot-pink-blob-in-clear-edition-of-250

The re-recorded album (missing tracks Gorgeous, There is Always, and Love in Autumn) 

Edited by INRIhab

• INRIhab changed the title to PO: Eighteen Visions "Vanity" (re-recorded + original album) (Jan/Feb 2023)

• INRIhab changed the title to PO: Eighteen Visions "Vanity" (re-recorded + original album) (Dec '22/Jan '23)
12 hours ago, rrd said:

$40 really??? I'm about to be priced out of this hobby

One could argue you're getting 2 albums at $20 each but I understand where you're coming from. I've had to say no to more releases lately than ever before. As someone collecting since 2010 it's a bit depressing lol. I ran an inflation calculator with prices I paid back then versus now and it's not just inflation's fault that's for sure.

2 hours ago, N8TRU said:

One could argue you're getting 2 albums at $20 each but I understand where you're coming from. I've had to say no to more releases lately than ever before. As someone collecting since 2010 it's a bit depressing lol. I ran an inflation calculator with prices I paid back then versus now and it's not just inflation's fault that's for sure.

If I dig into my old Interpunk account and look at when I started buying vinyl in 2006. The prices of vinyl were just wonderful, the shipping to Canada was great too! Ahh, when life was much simple. 

3 hours ago, INRIhab said:

If I dig into my old Interpunk account and look at when I started buying vinyl in 2006. The prices of vinyl were just wonderful, the shipping to Canada was great too! Ahh, when life was much simple. 

Soon enough we'll be those people that say "things were better back in my day!" Haha. But for fun, if you haven't already, run an inflation calculator on what you paid then and see how it matches the market today. I think it's interesting. And depressing! :)

All things aside it's really sick that 18V is doing this and I look forward streaming it soon.

Edited by N8TRU

Had enough depressing things the last few years I'm good haha! 

I guess it's not up on Apple yet? The original definitely has a lot of memories tied to it and it's great the way it is. But this new version is just so heavy! ("there's that word again, heavy!") 18V has been one of my favourite bands since UTIRO and watching them on the Hellfest 2000 DVD. Hope everyone likes Vanity 2.0 as much as myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I regret not buying this since I'm seeing them next week but what can ya do. I'd also love the self titled while we're at it.

edit: I'm not buying the bundle, that shirt is ugly lol and I just lost 15 pounds so I wouldn't fit a large or XL.

Edited by N8TRU

1 hour ago, SalaciousCrumb said:

Hey there. Longtime lurker but never felt compelled to comment. This was listed in the band's IG a while back in their Euro store:

https://realityrecords.eu/products/eighteen-visions-vanity-2lp?_pos=1&_sid=98f70b296&_ss=r

Looks like there are still some  copies available.

Thanks! If it wasn't $64USD shipped I'd get it but I don't think I can justify the price right now. Fingers crossed for leftovers.