PO soon?: Armor for Sleep - The Rain Museum (7/7/22 1200EST)

So news of a new Armor for Sleep album apparently leaked. I know Ben teased that the band had been compiling old/new material for a compilation album of sorts on Lead Singer Syndrome a few years back. I am so stoked at the prospect of new material from these guys! 

https://dealsonvinyl.com/amazon/B0B5HGXB9S

Edited by dapeebs

29 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

So news of a new Armor for Sleep album apparently leaked. I know Ben teased that the band had been compiling old/new material for a compilation album of sorts on Lead Singer Syndrome a few years back. I am so stoked at the prospect of new material from these guys! 

https://dealsonvinyl.com/amazon/B0B5HGXB9S

Thank you for sharing my website! I really appreciate it!

1 minute ago, INRIhab said:

Thanks for sharing the Amazon link. Just FYI, Deals On Vinyl is my website that automatically finds, adds, and removes deals and new releases! The link above will take you to Amazon after you click through the website. 

3 minutes ago, rundmcc said:

Thanks for sharing the Amazon link. Just FYI, Deals On Vinyl is my website that automatically finds, adds, and removes deals and new releases! The link above will take you to Amazon after you click through the website. 

I just noticed that now after clicking on your site. My bad! Excitement got to me. 

Edited by INRIhab

• dapeebs changed the title to PO soon?: Armor for Sleep - The Rain Museum (7/7/22 1200EST)
6 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Some type of announcement this Thursday at 1200EST, via Equal Vision’s Insta. Would assume single and preorders!

Definitely a single.  It’s called ‘How Far Apart’.  I didn’t hear it yet, but it’s going for college radio adds next week.

13 minutes ago, RadDonut said:

Yeah…vocals are so weird here. It doesn’t even sound like Ben to me. Guitar work is great though. Probably waiting to order for this one unfortunately

chorus feels about right but there's some very shoddy/obvious pitchtuning  on the verses that just kinda mutes the timbre of his voice, which imo was one of the band's selling points. reminds me of when Further Seems Forever did Penny Black and Chris' voice was kind of unrecognizable due to production choices

2 hours ago, copelandkid said:

chorus feels about right but there's some very shoddy/obvious pitchtuning  on the verses that just kinda mutes the timbre of his voice, which imo was one of the band's selling points. reminds me of when Further Seems Forever did Penny Black and Chris' voice was kind of unrecognizable due to production choices

yeah, there is definitely autotune on his voice. they didn't utilize it back in the day, so that is why it is sounding different. the penny black record is a perfect example - regardless, I do dig the song as a whole and am looking forward to hearing more!

The splatters were all gone when I saw these went live, but I did grab the half/half. I've told myself if I have the option to take a break from everything "splatter" for awhile! 

Great song! Looking forward to this sooner rather than later!

Hope we get that DTMB press next year (20 years). 

Edited by INRIhab

• 2 months later...