PO: Holy Fawn - Dimensional Bleed (9/9/2022)

6 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Band reached out to me. Clarified it was label stuff and they heard from them as well. Mod team removed me from Discord not them.

This checks out.  If there’s one thing I can confirm – generalization be damned – it’s that ~85% of Discord moderators are mouth-breathers with little else to control in their lives.  I don’t actively participate in them, myself, but just lurking and reading stories… the drama and pettiness seems to be unrivaled compared to any other platform I interact with.

Is the coke bottle /2,000 also the standard indie variant?  Bundling it at Bull Moose seems like the play to me.  I’m not wild about any of the variants, but that feels clean and I always enjoy the look of a good coke bottle variant.  If BM has it for $30 like WB does, it means Revolver is charging you ~$20 for black pellets.  (Which may or may not be of the gross, streaky nature.)

• zaoza changed the title to PO: Holy Fawn - Dimensional Bleed (9/9/2022)
5 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Band reached out to me. Clarified it was label stuff and they heard from them as well. Mod team removed me from Discord not them. I guess let’s all agree to turn off ultra-serious mode and back to order hype.

I was going to say... I've met Ryan a bunch, and him and the rest of the band are super, super nice guys.  He's been kind enough to talk with me a few times and help sort out some variant questions.  I had a hard time believing it was them.  This is what happens when bands get big: other people make decisions for them. 

To the band:  Sorry for always yelling for "Yawning".  I promise I'll try to stop.

Anyway, I snagged both /250's.  Hopefully the oxblood looks cool, unlike that clear/black mix for "Red Forest" by ITTCT that was literally black with like, a few litttttttttttle teeny tiny clear blips, as if someone spilled a drink a foot away and got a few drops on it haha. 

15 hours ago, whoa said:

Anybody seen anything for mainland Europe? The Banquet Records page says that shipping to Germany and some other European countries has been suspended due to custom delays. Shipping from the UK to mainland Europe (e.g. Germany) has been a nightmare since Brexit. I've pretty much stopped ordering things from the UK.

HHV and JPC don't seem to list Dimensional Bleed yet.

57 minutes ago, nwinkler said:

HHV and JPC don't seem to list Dimensional Bleed yet.

Might need to wait it out, and check distros on Amazon and eBay too (nearer the time of release, usually stuff gets listed then). If you get stuck, give me a shout and I'll post it over. The only issue with posting from here (UK) to EU is including a customs form on the outside, and if you mess that up the whole thing gets caught in customs for a month.

39 minutes ago, whoa said:

Might need to wait it out, and check distros on Amazon and eBay too (nearer the time of release, usually stuff gets listed then). If you get stuck, give me a shout and I'll post it over. The only issue with posting from here (UK) to EU is including a customs form on the outside, and if you mess that up the whole thing gets caught in customs for a month.

Thanks for the offer! I'm sure they will list it eventually, will check now and then to see if it's available.