PO: Holy Fawn - Dimensional Bleed (9/9/2022)

Was fishing around Bull Moose and noticed they have 3 variants available.  $34.97 [almost free shipping] and no charge until it ships in September.

• "Project M" Exclusive – coke bottle, black splatter /300 here.  (RIP any doofus who gave Revolver $50 for it this week.)

• "Zia" Exclusive – neon-black galaxy mesh /250, here.  (Calling it a Zia exclusive amuses me.)

• Coke bottle green /2,000, here.

Edited by Derek™

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Was fishing around Bull Moose and noticed they have 3 variants available.  $34.97 [almost free shipping] and no charge until it ships in September.

• "Project M" Exclusive – coke bottle, black splatter /300 here.  (RIP any doofus who gave Revolver $50 for it this week.)

• "Zia" Exclusive – neon-black galaxy mesh /250, here.  (Calling it a Zia exclusive amuses me.)

Sure that first one isn't the same as the regular coke bottle? Both links go to the same place.

4 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Hmmm. You can shoot your shot since you don't pay up front, but I'd wager you won't get it. Bullmoose has been leaning on getting orders even if they can't fulfill them. I still have a technically open order for the half/half of TWY Suburbia... from a year+ ago. Clearly not happening for me.

Although I think I am going to cancel my Revolver variant. I liked it the most before seeing the Zia one. Assuming it'll look very similar to other variants like the TDWP Zombie EP Repress.

On 7/15/2022 at 9:45 PM, Derek™ said:

Yeah, I’ve also never seen a Zia exclusive available through them either.  At $35 you’ve got nothing to lose.  It’s even cheaper than bandcamp for me.

Just got a cancellation from Bull Moose for the Project M already. Email said reason being “No Stock”. Idk why they’d list it then lol.

59 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Just got a cancellation from Bull Moose for the Project M already. Email said reason being “No Stock”. Idk why they’d list it then lol.

Yeah that’s super silly, and I suspect the same is true of their Zia listing, too.  Oh well, didn’t hurt to try.  And if anything, kudos to them for figuring it out so quickly instead of waiting until the week of release to update / cancel orders.  (I feel like that’s definitely happened with Bull Moose in the past.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, prowl20 said:

Did they have copies of the new record when you saw them? They’re playing tomorrow and I’m debating going 

The vinyl doesn't come out until November unfortunately. 

But yeah this is a really, really good record. Jealous of everyone that gets to see them with Grivo and Som.

4 hours ago, prowl20 said:

Did they have copies of the new record when you saw them? They’re playing tomorrow and I’m debating going 

They have Death Spells but not the new one. They also have a nice hoodie and tees.

Personally I think you should go. I have a feeling they will be retiring a lot Death Spells after this tour until they do another headliner. They're playing 5 songs off it including my favorite Yawning.

4 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

Jealous of everyone that gets to see them with Grivo and Som.

Same honestly. I've seen Grivo and they're really good live but I still haven't gotten a chance to see Som.

Edited by N8TRU

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

They have Death Spells but not the new one. They also have a nice hoodie and tees.

Personally I think you should go. I have a feeling they will be retiring a lot Death Spells after this tour until they do another headliner. They're playing 5 songs off it including my favorite Yawning.

Same honestly. I've seen Grivo and they're really good live but I still haven't gotten a chance to see Som.

Saw Grivo when they were here with Slow Crush and they were awesome 

If you didn't go, that's a bad decision.  Last night was awesome. 

Here is an open offer to anybody/first come, first served.  There are no videos from this tour with the rarities.  Everyone is grabbing Death Is a Relief.  I have a proposition for anybody will to take it - if you film the whole set, or SPOILER SPOILER STOP READING IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW -> -> Yawning and Take Me With You, I will cover your ticket price or drinks.  I am 100000% serious. 

Yawning and Take Me With You will likely never be played again.  They were rare even when they had less material, and what with the drunk tourists talking over all the quiet stuff, I think it's to be expected that these tunes never come back unless they do a Death Spells anniversary tour in 20 years. 

It doesn't have to be up front or anything.  Full set gets you ticket price + drinks because that's a haul.  Yawning and Take Me With You gets you your first drink.  Candy through Take Me With You (first 4 songs) gets you ticket price.  That's probably the best deal because your ticket is covered and you can enjoy the back half of the set.  We have enough videos of Arrow lol. 

On 9/12/2022 at 8:43 PM, prowl20 said:

I had to put my doggo / best friend down the day before. That’s why I opted to not go ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Word, that sucks man I know the feeling.  Had to go through that with all 3 of my cats in the span of a year from 2020-2021.  Godspeed friend. 

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

https://www.waxbodega.com/products/727579-holy-fawn-dimensional-bleed

Oxblood & black galaxy is back in stock. You can see a pic of all the variants as well.spacer.png

It's a real shame my oxblood and black looks...just black because the copy in that photo looks great.