PO: Holy Fawn - Dimensional Bleed (9/9/2022)

On 10/25/2022 at 2:53 PM, N8TRU said:

https://www.waxbodega.com/products/727579-holy-fawn-dimensional-bleed

Oxblood & black galaxy is back in stock. You can see a pic of all the variants as well.spacer.png

Unless I'm an moran I'm not seeing the Revolver/Brooklyn Vegan /250 coke bottle splatter in here? 

Still waiting on both of my orders lol

Just got our package too, and i ordered the oxblood and the sticker says P8/Black over something that ALSO says Coke Bottle Clear.

EDIT - just opened it.  It's fucking black. 

EDIT 2 - lol it's the galaxy but holy shit there's no red.  It's basically black and you have to look VERY hard to see the red. 

Reminds me of the 3rd pressing of "Red Forest" by ITTCT where they did a black and clear thing that ended up all black.  Oh well, at least it's correct. 

Edited by Gumbo72203

1 hour ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Just got our package too, and i ordered the oxblood and the sticker says P8/Black over something that ALSO says Coke Bottle Clear.

EDIT - just opened it.  It's fucking black. 

EDIT 2 - lol it's the galaxy but holy shit there's no red.  It's basically black and you have to look VERY hard to see the red. 

Reminds me of the 3rd pressing of "Red Forest" by ITTCT where they did a black and clear thing that ended up all black.  Oh well, at least it's correct. 

Yeah, my oxblood/black was...mostly black. Second disc was a little more red.