PO Now: Their / They're / There / Pacemaker - Them Dogs EP

TTT_PacemakerCover_FINAL-01.jpg?auto=for

T/T/T is back!

Over the course of the last several years T/T/T has gotten back to work, finding a new drummer in the fabulous Jared Karns and not only returning, but going beyond form working on new material and writing for the first time in almost 8 years. Better then ever More on that later though.

During all of that -- Matt had brought a song to practice for the band to learn. We worked on the tune, recorded it, dug it and then found out that the ideas and original riffs for the song were actually used in Matt's band Pacemaker maybe about 5 years earlier. The idea was recorded and scrapped. Shelved and left to rot.

I couldn't let this go.

This meant there were two fully imagined alternate versions of the same ideas. The Pacemaker way and the T/T/T way.

Considering both bands share a couple members the projects both represent one big family, we got the idea to turn this into a family affair. Both are very different versions of the same idea... And for luck we decided to do something fun alongside it - two covers of one of Matt and I's very favorite bands That Dog.

Hence.. Them Dogs

This is a ONE TIME PRESSING of this EP and will not be made available digitally at this time. We received a variety of different test pressings from the plant and some of those will be made available as well.

TRACKLIST
----
A1. T/T/T - Rack & Pinion
A2. T/T/T - Minneapolis (Originally by That Dog)
A3. Pacemaker - Shared Metaphor
A4. Pacemaker - Long Island (Originally by That Dog)

PRESSING INFORMATION
----
1 - Test Pressing (Clear / Green)
1 - Test Pressing (Orange / Red)
2 - Test Pressing (Green)
2 - Test Pressing (Orange)
4 - Test Pressing (Black)
6 - Test Pressing (Clear)
6 - Test Pressing (Red)
4 - Pink / Black Swirl
20 - Clear & Black w/ Hints of Pink
244 - Clear & Black
290 - Deep Red & Black Swirl

https://stormchasersltd.bigcartel.com/product/storm036-their-they-re-there-pacemaker-them-dogs-lp

Shoot. Looks like this might sell out. I was gonna wait on it but the clear/black is gone leaving just one variant.

20 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Kinda’ wish we had more than 2 songs after 9 years.

In the text about this EP it says “See you in October…” so assuming that’s when we’ll get the full LP

On 8/3/2022 at 7:32 PM, matthewfrank said:

https://stormchasersltd.bigcartel.com/product/storm036-their-they-re-there-pacemaker-them-dogs-lp

had a handful leftover after patreon subscriptions went out. small batch just went up!

You rule. I was able to snag one of the /20 variants!

Edited by mameeshkamowskwoz

Feel like this is probably ok to share since there's quite literally no way to buy it/give them money for it instead at the moment https://mega.nz/folder/np0VkZSI#_deI_dMP2R9439sV6a40GA

Lineage: THORENS TD 209 --> 2M Bronze --> NAD Stereo 3045 --> Focusrite Scarlet 6i6 --> Audacity (recording) --> iZotope RX 9 (de-click & noise removal) --> Audacity (label tracks)

6 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Feel like this is probably ok to share since there's quite literally no way to buy it/give them money for it instead at the moment https://mega.nz/folder/np0VkZSI#_deI_dMP2R9439sV6a40GA

Lineage: THORENS TD 209 --> 2M Bronze --> NAD Stereo 3045 --> Focusrite Scarlet 6i6 --> Audacity (recording) --> iZotope RX 9 (de-click & noise removal) --> Audacity (label tracks)

HEY! thanks for this! I, like many others, missed out on this and with no bandcamp, etc. this will be cool to hear. 

• 2 weeks later...