PO: L.S. Dunes - Past Lives (out 11/11) (Anthony Green (Circa Survive), Tucker Rule (Thursday), Travis Stever (Coheed), Tim Payne (Thursday), Frank Iero (MCR))

weird question but how will the 'plastic APET' outer sleeve interact with the actual record?
only asking because I know PVC sleeves will fuck with the vinyl so I wanted to make sure there wouldn't be anything weird going on.
for all I know, 'plastic APET' could just be another way to describe the regular (and safe) poly sleeves that come with every other record.

2 hours ago, summerfences said:

weird question but how will the 'plastic APET' outer sleeve interact with the actual record?
only asking because I know PVC sleeves will fuck with the vinyl so I wanted to make sure there wouldn't be anything weird going on.
for all I know, 'plastic APET' could just be another way to describe the regular (and safe) poly sleeves that come with every other record.

Almost certain it’s just a poly sleeve.

• 4 weeks later...

Crazy to see how big of a release this is getting.
Heard a bunch of their other tracks from the Riot Fest set, excited for the full album to drop.

I think these songs are pretty 'live/performance' oriented, in the writing.
Hope so anyways, cuz Im seeing them on the current tour lol

On 8/26/2022 at 3:36 PM, summerfences said:

It should be fine. APET is what's used in plastic soda bottles. If we've learned anything, that stuff is never breaking down and we're doomed with it on the earth forever. So it sounds more like "black soda bottle sleeve around my record jacket". Think of like, the recent Underoath Deluxe editions.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 10:08 AM, Justinadamk said:

I bought this, still waiting on it. How funny would it be if it was just the AG solo version of 2022 😂

• 2 weeks later...