PO: Taylor Swift - Midnights LP - Out on 10/21

8 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

I'm sure there will be an indie variant, an FYE variant, urban outfitters variant, a Target variant, a Barnes and Noble variant, etc, etc; i'll get whatever i get when the time comes

Yeah that's sort of where I'm at. TSwift albums are available in abundance, I'm not worried about snagging the first pre-order. 

41 minutes ago, mjp75 said:

weird that these are shipping in Oct too and not an open preorder like with Folklore variants.  Makes me think these will be available again at some point if they don't sell out during this week

Possibly, but these might be so limited that they definitely sell out before the 7th. She posted a video on Tik Tok holding the different vinyl jackets (with the actual track names blurred) so production must be underway (if not already done).

We're looking into this for you and will be back in touch with an update as soon as possible. We aim to respond to requests within a few business days, but due to a higher than normal volume of inquiries our response may be delayed. We appreciate your patience!

how many people trying to cancel their orders to get all four with one shipment to save on shipping? lol

I feel like the obvious solution to not overloading your customer service department is not doing this stupid shit with rollouts, but maybe that's why I'm not a billionaire

Edited by tape

52 minutes ago, tape said:

how many people trying to cancel their orders to get all four with one shipment to save on shipping? lol

I feel like the obvious solution to not overloading your customer service department is not doing this stupid shit with rollouts, but maybe that's why I'm not a billionaire

I agree. It's fuckin' dumb and a pain in the ass for all around to do this. So you have a number of separate orders floating around. 

I ordered two copies of the moon blue one when it first dropped. Shipping was $10. Then just ordered earlier the new three variants and shipping for those was $7. 

I'll keep them as is. UMG customer service takes forever to respond anyways and sometimes they give you shit about cancelling and even combining orders. 

Top 30 Taylor Swift Shrug GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I just straight up asked them to cancel the first one. I made a new order with all four and whenever they get around to cancelling doesn't matter much to me. Even if they don't I guess super-worst-case is I sell the original copy I ordered or give it to a friend. The only "complication" I've ever had with them is I asked to combine an order once, they said they couldn't combine, and I said to cancel the first once and they did it, which to me isn't really a problem.

Edited by tape

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Wait...has there even been a single dropped yet?????????????

Nope. And I was just thinking about that when ordering that Target exclusive. We haven't heard a single note off any song from this new record. It's ridiculous the hold that T-Swizzle has on us...well, at least myself. 

11 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Nope. And I was just thinking about that when ordering that Target exclusive. We haven't heard a single note off any song from this new record. It's ridiculous the hold that T-Swizzle has on us...well, at least myself. 

Hahahaha I thought so. Was just checking. Yes, the force is strong with this one...

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Tay is like Kitchen Aid, she can stamp her name on anything and most people would buy it.