PO: Taylor Swift - Midnights LP - Out on 10/21

Damn...didn't even realize they were already sold out. That was quick indeed. 

I ended up requesting to have my vinyl orders cancelled from her site. I'll re-order the bundle from Walmart. Much cheaper and free shipping. 

Edit: Those of you who cancelled their orders from her webstore, how long did they take to respond with the cancel request?

4 hours ago, jhulud said:

Damn...didn't even realize they were already sold out. That was quick indeed. 

I ended up requesting to have my vinyl orders cancelled from her site. I'll re-order the bundle from Walmart. Much cheaper and free shipping. 

Edit: Those of you who cancelled their orders from her webstore, how long did they take to respond with the cancel request?

I think I canceled on the 21st and I'm pretty sure they're all refunded. It wasn't instantaneous, but not crazy long. Ordered from Walmart.

Now, when will the signed CDs go back up? The clock is still ticking down, so there is no way it will stay sold out. Hope it's not at midnight in whatever time zone.

11 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Now, when will the signed CDs go back up? The clock is still ticking down, so there is no way it will stay sold out. Hope it's not at midnight in whatever time zone.

I know there was a disclaimer saying available for 48 hours or until supplies last. But knowing from the last two releases, signed copies will go back up later. It's the typical marketing blitz T-Swizzle has always been doing. 

And rumor has it that there will be a 2023 stadium tour in support of the new album. 

17 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

I think I canceled on the 21st and I'm pretty sure they're all refunded. It wasn't instantaneous, but not crazy long. Ordered from Walmart.

I also canceled on the 21st, and got 3-4 support emails in the next week. On Sept. 28 they said I have been refunded, but it has yet to show up on my account.

1 minute ago, marc32137 said:

It wasn't an actual signed CD this time, though. It was just a CD with an extra signed picture (assuming 8x10).

Most likely a photocard the size of the booklet. It's been the norm for a lot of artists doing signed anything...even now when they claim that it's a signed LP, it's a CD booklet-sized photocard signed. Not the actual LP jacket. 

10 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Most likely a photocard the size of the booklet. It's been the norm for a lot of artists doing signed anything...even now when they claim that it's a signed LP, it's a CD booklet-sized photocard signed. Not the actual LP jacket. 

Ah.. Still lame compared to the Folklore/Evermore signed versions.

3 hours ago, stl_ben said:

They responded to me right away but took about 2 weeks for me to actually get the funds back.

Same. I finally officially got my refund about 2 weeks after.

And excited for this album! Also hoping it is appropriate for my 10-year-old daughter who loves TS. Could be difficult for there to be a clean version of "Vigilante Shit". lol