PO: Taylor Swift - Midnights LP - Out on 10/21

Her damn store never canceled my order for the three "limited" colors, even though I sent the request in a while ago. They wrote me and said they shipped them and I told them I want a return and refund. This whole release was done in a really shady way and it kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth. One color released and then 3 more a little later that were supposedly exclusive to her store and now everywhere for cheaper. Then the signed editions. Then the 3 am download version, after I'd bought the regular download. I refuse to buy the  3 am after already buying a DL from Amazon, so if anyone can hook me up with an MP3, please message me. Thanks!

20 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Her damn store never canceled my order for the three "limited" colors, even though I sent the request in a while ago. They wrote me and said they shipped them and I told them I want a return and refund. This whole release was done in a really shady way and it kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth. One color released and then 3 more a little later that were supposedly exclusive to her store and now everywhere for cheaper. Then the signed editions. Then the 3 am download version, after I'd bought the regular download. I refuse to buy the  3 am after already buying a DL from Amazon, so if anyone can hook me up with an MP3, please message me. Thanks!

I had the same bad experience. Told them to cancel my order (a week before release) and they responded 5 days later saying the order had already shipped and there’s nothing they could do.. now I have to wait to send it back for a refund.

1 hour ago, rocketcat said:

I had the same bad experience. Told them to cancel my order (a week before release) and they responded 5 days later saying the order had already shipped and there’s nothing they could do.. now I have to wait to send it back for a refund.

Same. Gonna be shipping 2 orders back of 8 records total