PO: Taylor Swift - Midnights LP - Out on 10/21

2 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

Her store just sent me a refund confirmation on someone else's order... So, if you are Nattawee, you will be getting your shipping charges refunded. What the hell is going on with her customer service? Wonder if I will ever get my money back.

Customer service is paying the price for this insane release model, overwhelmed and fucking shit up as is to be expected when you create a situation like this where your customers feel duped and rightfully request cancellations.

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Customer service is paying the price for this insane release model, overwhelmed and fucking shit up as is to be expected when you create a situation like this where your customers feel duped and rightfully request cancellations.

Next release they will just do no refunds 

So...here's my take on all this.

I ordered the color I wanted when it popped up from the TSwift store. When the slightly lower prices started popping up other places I thought to myself, "Is $5 really worth the hassle this will probably be to cancel and re-order? Do i really need an autographed photo or whatever?"

My answer was no.

I'll get my Jade green when it comes in and be happy enough with it.

Everybody is going to do their own thing, and make their own decisions for their own reasons, but I'm just trying to have fun in this hobby again because there was a while there where it definitely wasn't fun for me.

10 minutes ago, 75 percent oof said:

So...here's my take on all this.

I ordered the color I wanted when it popped up from the TSwift store. When the slightly lower prices started popping up other places I thought to myself, "Is $5 really worth the hassle this will probably be to cancel and re-order? Do i really need an autographed photo or whatever?"

My answer was no.

I'll get my Jade green when it comes in and be happy enough with it.

Everybody is going to do their own thing, and make their own decisions for their own reasons, but I'm just trying to have fun in this hobby again because there was a while there where it definitely wasn't fun for me.

That's exactly my situation and feelings. Jade green, too! It's just a bummer that I could've had it in hand by now if I had waited or known I could've gotten the Jade elsewhere. But it's not the end of the world. I'll get it eventually.

I initially cancelled my original unsigned order cuz I saw the bundle for a lot cheaper on Walmart. Figured I’d cancel & order from Walmart. But then the signed ones popped up. Ordered those. Being a completist asshole, when I went to order the Walmart bundle, they took them down. Oh well. 

My refunds from her store did come through thankfully. But I agree that this entire rollout has been nothing but a clusterfuck. 

Latest update. Even though my Walmart cancelation supposedly went through, after I spent 15 minutes with customer service, they just arrived in the mail today. I don't know if those MFers are going to end up charging me when I'm not paying attention. Anyone ever have this done by Walfart?

3 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Latest update. Even though my Walmart cancelation supposedly went through, after I spent 15 minutes with customer service, they just arrived in the mail today. I don't know if those MFers are going to end up charging me when I'm not paying attention. Anyone ever have this done by Walfart?

Walmart's online cancelation process is the absolute worst. They always seem to ship them anyways, apparently. Did they refund you for the original purchase already?

20 hours ago, mitchard said:

Walmart's online cancelation process is the absolute worst. They always seem to ship them anyways, apparently. Did they refund you for the original purchase already?

It doesn't looks like I was ever charged. Don't they charge upon shipment?

Edited by lexicondevil

19 hours ago, jhulud said:

I initially cancelled my original unsigned order cuz I saw the bundle for a lot cheaper on Walmart. Figured I’d cancel & order from Walmart. But then the signed ones popped up. Ordered those. Being a completist asshole, when I went to order the Walmart bundle, they took them down. Oh well. 

My refunds from her store did come through thankfully. But I agree that this entire rollout has been nothing but a clusterfuck. 

@jhuludi got you covered if you need the regs. They didn’t cancel my order in time so now I’ve got 2 of each of the limited edition unsigned sitting around here. 

On 10/26/2022 at 12:42 PM, marc32137 said:

That's exactly my situation and feelings. Jade green, too! It's just a bummer that I could've had it in hand by now if I had waited or known I could've gotten the Jade elsewhere. But it's not the end of the world. I'll get it eventually.

Yeah, would have been nice if they'd sent these out to arrive on release, but they didn't so I'm not gonna stress.

Green team!

On 10/26/2022 at 6:02 PM, mitchard said:

Canceling an online order with Walmart means nothing.  It never, ever, ever, ever, EVER, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever works.  Fucking Waltons.

3 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Canceling an online order with Walmart means nothing.  It never, ever, ever, ever, EVER, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever works.  Fucking Waltons.

So, I haven't found anywhere I've been charged, even though they sent me the records. Will I get charged later or is this luck? Does anyone have experience with this part?