PO: Taylor Swift - Midnights LP - Out on 10/21

1 minute ago, Corgipants said:

I got through this morning but it wouldn't submit, now I'm in the queue. 

The same was happening to me...stuck in the queue...and then as I was still not moving in the queue...I checked my email and said I was registered. I exited the queue. I will try again and see if I get any sort of "already registered" message. 

1 hour ago, -tess. said:

Hiii. I haven’t posted on VC in a MINUTE. But just came here to say how excited I am about tour. I was too poor for TS tour in the past. I was wondering does anyone know the difference between verified fan and capital one presale? Like if I can do both, which is the best choice? 

They haven't really said, all I know for sure is that people who had Lover Fest tickets when it was cancelled get first priority. 

Wtf does “a journey through the music eras of my career” even mean?! Lol isn’t that just a normal concert... The only way it makes sense is if the setlist is in order by album… But closing a show with songs from folklore evermore midnights would be a weird move.

That being said, i'll try to go to one of these.  Probably looking to make a weekend out of it in a fun city because getting from downtown Boston to Gillette Stadium is absolutely unbearable.

Edited by booms528

2 hours ago, -tess. said:

Hiii. I haven’t posted on VC in a MINUTE. But just came here to say how excited I am about tour. I was too poor for TS tour in the past. I was wondering does anyone know the difference between verified fan and capital one presale? Like if I can do both, which is the best choice? 

If the Capital One is anything like the Citi presales, the first 6 digits of your card are the code to access. 

Closest venue is a bit of a drive for my old ass. That and considering how fun and expensive it will be to even get in the door, might just help my bank account stay safe. Gonna try and register and think on it. Just judging by how impossible it seems to be able to get tickets directly from TM, this is gonna be a doodoo show of a presale.

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

If the Capital One is anything like the Citi presales, the first 6 digits of your card are the code to access. 

Yeah I saw that. I just noticed the capital one presale (2 pm venue time) is after the verified fan presale (10am venue time) so I was just trying to figure out a plan. 

Additional tour dates have been announced:

Due to overwhelming demand, additional dates have been added to Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour!

If you would like to update your show selections simply click HERE, login, and choose EDIT to update your show preferences.

NEW DATES:

Friday, April 14th 2023 – Tampa, FL – Raymond James Stadium
Friday, May 5th 2023 – Nashville, TN – Nissan Stadium
Sunday, May 14th 2023 – Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Field
Sunday, May 21st 2023 – Foxborough, MA – Gillette Stadium
Sunday, May 28th 2023 – East Rutherford, NJ – MetLife Stadium
Sunday, July 23rd 2023 – Seattle, WA – Lumen Field
Friday, July 28th 2023 – Santa Clara, CA - Levi’s® Stadium
Thursday, August 3rd 2023 – Los Angeles, CA – SoFi Stadium

4 hours ago, 2moreinches said:

Anyone end up with any extra signed copies? Mine were supposed to be but all came without anything extra. Considering just returning and buying elsewhere out of frustration

The signed insert is sealed into the vinyl. Do the stickers on the vinyl say signed? If so, it should be in there. If not, definitely let them know and see what they can do for replacement.