PO: Taylor Swift - Midnights LP - Out on 10/21

15 minutes ago, originalfake said:

To add insult to injury, Ticketmaster just cancelled the public sale tomorrow...

Whaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?!

Edit: Just saw TM's tweet about it...and the comments are a goldmine of hilarity...between the overblown sense of entitlement and the lack of basic reading comprehension from folks who think the tour is cancelled...it's just all fuckin' funny. 

18 minutes ago, Alan P said:

So all the shows are "sold out"?!

Good thing we have Stubhub--SO MANY tickets there; hundreds if not thousands per date. And with a price range of $450-$18000 per ticket.

It's all the fault of stupid fans who want to go see a show. I've been told that if we just stop trying to buy tickets to shows that the prices would be much lower... Derp.

My wife got into the pre-sale, spent four hours in the queue, finally selected seats, only to have site hang at checkout, twice! 

It is what it is. Hope folks here are able to get tickets somehow and best wishes to parents trying to explain this fiasco to their 9-13 year old kids right now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 9:29 AM, booms528 said:

my Moonstone Blue signed copy updated with tracking back on 10/20, but still says "Pre-Shipment - Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item"

anyone else still waiting on a signed LP to actually ship?  trying to figure out if i have to email them. this still hasn't moved and it's been like 6 weeks

• 2 weeks later...

Got an email earlier from Ticketmaster on being selected to request tickets and whatnot as having being boosted from the original release presale whatever thing. And just received another email this morning for the opportunity to request tickets for one of the dates nearest me. 

Anyone else?

They supposedly sent emails to those who got boosted (either by buying the album from her store or originally buying Loverfest tickets) but still weren't able to get tickets from the presale. You can request to buy 2 tickets within a price range of your choosing (if there are any available) and you aren't able to pick your own seats.

On 12/14/2022 at 9:28 AM, jhulud said:

Got an email earlier from Ticketmaster on being selected to request tickets and whatnot as having being boosted from the original release presale whatever thing. And just received another email this morning for the opportunity to request tickets for one of the dates nearest me. 

Anyone else?

Got this and I scored tix for Philly! Upper level but I'll take whatever at this point!

• 2 weeks later...

So now, TS is releasing 4 digital versions of Midnights with different artwork and a different "behind the song" on each. This has just gone beyond stupid. I know I don't have to buy it, but this seems predatory on her obsessive fans who might actually buy all 4 of these digital "limited" versions. Sorry if you are one of them. This kind of stuff is just turning me off to even listening to the new album. Carry on.

2 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

So now, TS is releasing 4 digital versions of Midnights with different artwork and a different "behind the song" on each. This has just gone beyond stupid. I know I don't have to buy it, but this seems predatory on her obsessive fans who might actually buy all 4 of these digital "limited" versions. Sorry if you are one of them. This kind of stuff is just turning me off to even listening to the new album. Carry on.

If it's any consolation the albumnis only ok and really same-y in my opinion. My wife loves it though, but she does say the "bonus" tracks are some of her favorites.

7 hours ago, jhulud said:

Mine arrived over the weekend...I think...haven't opened the box yet but it is pretty large. 

How many records fit in it?

I haven’t tried yet. Looks like maybe 5-6 ( the interior isn’t that large), they just made the overall exterior dimensions huge for no reason. 

• 2 months later...

Setlist from opening night of the Eras tour...

“Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince”
“Cruel Summer”
“The Man”
“You Need to Calm Down”
“Lover”
“The Archer”
“Fearless
“You Belong With Me”
“Love Story”
“Tis the Damn Season”
“Willow”
“Marjorie”
“Champagne Problems”
“Tolerate It”
“…Ready for It?”
“Delicate”
“Don’t Blame Me”
“Look What You Made Me Do”
“Enchanted”

“22”
“We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
“I Knew You Were Trouble”
“All Too Well (10 Minute Version)”
“Invisible String”
“Betty”
“The Last Great American Dynasty”
“August”/ “Illicit Affairs”
“My Tears Ricochet”
“Cardigan”
“Style”
“Blank Space”
“Shake It Off”
“Wildest Dreams”
“Bad Blood”
“Mirrorball” (acoustic)
“Tim McGraw” (acoustic)
“Lavender Haze”
“Anti-Hero”

“Midnight Rain”
“Vigilante Shit”
“Bejeweled”
“Mastermind”
“Karma”

10 hours ago, jhulud said:

Setlist from opening night of the Eras tour...

“Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince”
“Cruel Summer”
“The Man”
“You Need to Calm Down”
“Lover”
“The Archer”
“Fearless
“You Belong With Me”
“Love Story”
“Tis the Damn Season”
“Willow”
“Marjorie”
“Champagne Problems”
“Tolerate It”
“…Ready for It?”
“Delicate”
“Don’t Blame Me”
“Look What You Made Me Do”
“Enchanted”

“22”
“We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
“I Knew You Were Trouble”
“All Too Well (10 Minute Version)”
“Invisible String”
“Betty”
“The Last Great American Dynasty”
“August”/ “Illicit Affairs”
“My Tears Ricochet”
“Cardigan”
“Style”
“Blank Space”
“Shake It Off”
“Wildest Dreams”
“Bad Blood”
“Mirrorball” (acoustic)
“Tim McGraw” (acoustic)
“Lavender Haze”
“Anti-Hero”

“Midnight Rain”
“Vigilante Shit”
“Bejeweled”
“Mastermind”
“Karma”

Went to both opening nights. She switches out the two acoustic songs before the Midnights era. Second night she did this is me trying & State of Grace. Amazing set. Just wanted more Speak Now really 

5 hours ago, 2moreinches said:

Went to both opening nights. She switches out the two acoustic songs before the Midnights era. Second night she did this is me trying & State of Grace. Amazing set. Just wanted more Speak Now really 

This times 1000. How is it the “eras” tour with only one song from Speak Now?!? How did “long live” not make the cut. That song was made for arena shows. In looking at the setlist it would be hard to determine what gets cut but it’s no excuse for not including at least a few songs from the album. (If you can’t tell, speak now is my favorite of her albums so I’m bummed).