New Found Glory "Coming Home" Being Pressed?

TFP

It looks like Parting Gift Records will be pressing New Found Glory's "Coming Home" album. 

The second video of their story shows a record playing "Hold My Hand" with a 2 days countdown with a 'PGR015' 

https://www.instagram.com/partinggiftrecords/

1 hour ago, thefavoriteplay said:

It looks like Parting Gift Records will be pressing New Found Glory's "Coming Home" album. 

The second video of their story shows a record playing "Hold My Hand" with a 2 days countdown with a 'PGR015' 

https://www.instagram.com/partinggiftrecords/

Finally!

These are going to sell like HOTCAKES so hopefully they pressed more than 1k

19 hours ago, curator said:

Finally!

These are going to sell like HOTCAKES so hopefully they pressed more than 1k

https://takethistoheartrecords.limitedrun.com/products/731386

Tomorrow at 11 ET

First Press: 
800: Color In Color (Custard + Emerald) 
1200: Custard w/ Black + Evergreen Splatter

If the band themselves don’t post about the release, you can rest assured that they had nothing to do with it & weren’t even involved. It’s a shitty practice for random labels to snag licensing rights to make a quick buck on reissues & even first time vinyl stuffs & not having the bands involved even as a courtesy. 

16 minutes ago, jhulud said:

If the band themselves don’t post about the release, you can rest assured that they had nothing to do with it & weren’t even involved. It’s a shitty practice for random labels to snag licensing rights to make a quick buck on reissues & even first time vinyl stuffs & not having the bands involved even as a courtesy. 

They sent an email out earlier today.

actual photos from the label just in case if you are looking for a nice splatter (I mean these 2 words don't come together often) expect this. Easy green, 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, redroom said:

Boys Night Out 2XLP was $35 if I remember correctly. 

At the time their single LP's were 20, now they are 25, so it will be at least 40.

Edited by xfactor675

16 hours ago, jhulud said:

Idk, my take on that kind of thing has always been that if a band wanted end to end control over how their music is distributed they shouldn't have signed to a label. The fact, for better or worse, is that NFG does not own the rights to those albums and have no say over if, when, and how it's licensed out. Frankly I'm not sure what value the band's involvement brings.