New Found Glory "Coming Home" Being Pressed?

TFP

3 minutes ago, julianisdead said:

I’m not an NFG fan but I absolutely love this record. It is miles above anything else they’ve done. This has been at the top of my most wanted pressings since I started collecting in 2008. So I’m happy I was able to snag a copy. 

However I find it odd that the site crashed and people are freaking out about a record I’ve never really heard anyone praise. I know a lot of people who love NFG and they they all say this record isn’t very good. 

It grew on a lot of people.

For me and everyone I know personally who likes NFG, this record was initially hated and then loved when revisited a few years later. I think it was a sound within pop punk that no one was ready for at the time, but as the genre changed and more bands made this transition, you eventually go back to this record and really appreciate  how good it was.

This was my least favorite NFG record when it came out, and now it's probably my second or third favorite.

3 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

It grew on a lot of people.

For me and everyone I know personally who likes NFG, this record was initially hated and then loved when revisited a few years later. I think it was a sound within pop punk that no one was ready for at the time, but as the genre changed and more bands made this transition, you eventually go back to this record and really appreciate  how good it was.

This was my least favorite NFG record when it came out, and now it's probably my second or third favorite.

Well it’s good to hear it’s finally getting some love. It’s very well written and the producing is too notch. It holds such a special place in my heart and has many memories attached to it. It was on constant rotation the fall of 2006. 

4 minutes ago, idreamofpunk said:

Small label with rinky dink website was not prepared for the flood of fans, and now despite being on that shit right at 11, I get fucked.

This got me to come out of post retirement.

Yeah I was on the site at 11 sharp and didn't get one either. They honestly could have tripled the pressing for this and it still would have sold out. 

Just now, nfgsk8er18 said:

I had everything ready to go right when it went live at 11. In my cart, checking out site crashes. Sold out. Absolutely gutted. :(

Same. Had my ShopPay updated last night. Turns out Limited Run is like, the only site that doesn't use ShopPay yet. Regardless, had all my info in and stared at a swirling circle for all of 14 minutes in 3 tabs before the site crashed.

21 minutes ago, rrd said:

thankfully set an alarm to remind of this, only problem it went off on my drive to work!

was able to pull over quickly and snag a green on my phone, stoked.

I got a toot toot for not going when the light turned green due to refreshing. I was worried this would be like a PN drop and go live like 20 min early. 

4 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

Are we sure it's sold out? Seems like it crashed fairly quickly. It's possible that there will be some up once the site is restored.

Yeah, they're gone. The label said on Instagram that nearly 5,000 orders went through for only 2,000 records.  Assuming that's why they shut their site down. Expect about 3,000 refunds.

32 minutes ago, MyckelJay said:

Yeah, they're gone. The label said on Instagram that nearly 5,000 orders went through for only 2,000 records.  Assuming that's why they shut their site down. Expect about 3,000 refunds.

they said 5000 people trying, not 5k orders.